Pipedrive Caller on Leads

Am I missing something...I cannot get the Pipedrive Caller feature to work on Leads. Works everywhere else. It would only make sense to me that it should work on Leads, considering they have a phone number. If they have an email, the email features work.

0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Posts: 4,389 PIPEDRIVE PRODUCT MANAGER
    2500 Comments Third Anniversary 25 Likes First Answer
    edited February 24 #2

Hi @Brandon Ingram that's right, we're still fully in the work with Leads and it's being beta tested with a selected nr of companies. So features like calling, workflow automation, etc.. still need to be connected over time, and they will. Sorry about that, but during this testing phase leading up to full launch we'll be working on connecting leads better and better to the rest of Pipedrive. Thank you for your patience along the way.

• Aneri
    Aneri Posts: 2
    edited June 2020 #3

Hi @Brandon Ingram that's right, we're still fully in the work with Leads and it's being beta tested with a selected nr of companies. So features like calling, workflow automation, etc.. still need to be connected over time, and they will. Sorry about that, but during this testing phase leading up to full launch we'll be working on connecting leads better and better to the rest of Pipedrive. Thank you for your patience along the way.

Hello, is there an update for attaching the phone number or email to the lead so team members can easily call or email their lead contacts?

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Posts: 4,389 PIPEDRIVE PRODUCT MANAGER
    2500 Comments Third Anniversary 25 Likes First Answer
    edited July 2020 #4

Hi @Aneri Mehta unfortunately not concrete update now, it's in the backlog. We're currently working on implementing list view sorting, filtering, custom fields and many more organizational features. I'll tell the team though you'd like to see this come soon!

• Luuk
    Luuk Posts: 3
    edited September 2021 #5

Good afternoon. Is there already an update on when the calling feature will be ready for Leads?

• James Houghton
    James Houghton Posts: 8
    Photogenic
    edited March 3 #6

Any update - two years on!?

This seems such an obvious ask that we have a phone number for a lead, but can't directly call it!