Custom Fields in Email Template URL

Options
Avery Campbell
Avery Campbell Member Posts: 1
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

I want enter Custom Fields into an email template URL. 

Ex. www.example.com?cost={{ cost }}&note= {{ notes }}

How do I do this? 

Tagged:

Comments

• Bradley Jones
    Bradley Jones Member Posts: 5
    edited August 2021 #2
    Options

I asked exactly this question a couple of weeks back and got no response.

You cannot use the URL link feature I.e. typing  ‘Click Here’ ( then adding a dynamic URL)

instead, the best way I found was to type the address but remove the url link formatting so it is plain text and add then simply append the custom merge fields... 

When the email is sent, the plain text converts to a single url inclusive of the merge fields.

hope that makes some sense

brad

• Rogier van Wagtendonk
    Rogier van Wagtendonk Member Posts: 6
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Comment
    edited April 2021 #3
    Options

You cannot use the URL link feature I.e. typing  ‘Click Here’ ( then adding a dynamic URL)

instead, the best way I found was to type the address but remove the url link formatting so it is plain text and add then simply append the custom merge fields... 

When the email is sent, the plain text converts to a single url inclusive of the merge fields.

brad

Does not really make sense Brad. Are you saying that instead of click here I can make it rogier.live/specialreport-123213 or something? But not 'click here'

• Rogier van Wagtendonk
    Rogier van Wagtendonk Member Posts: 6
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Comment
    edited April 2021 #4
    Options

brad

Does not really make sense Brad. Are you saying that instead of click here I can make it rogier.live/specialreport-123213 or something? But not 'click here'

• Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz)
    Options

Came up with a workaround that might work for you:

• Ariel Esteban Pasini
    Options

I can't believe this feature is not available.