Map does not show all filtered deals

Justus Lubahn
Justus Lubahn Member Posts: 42
First Comment
edited May 2023 in Sales CRM #1

When filtering Deals to then show them on the integrated Google Maps, they will not all show up, only the ones "loaded" by scrolling down.

For instance, I filtered 400+ Deals and clicked "display on map", but it only showed the first 90 or 100. Only when manually scrolling all the way down to load the rest of the deals, it showed all the filtered deals on the map.

Tagged:

Answers

• Filipe Portela
    Filipe Portela Posts: 19 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Comment Pipedrive Team Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited February 2022 #2

Hi Justus! 

That has to do with a feature called "lazy" loading, what this does is prevent a page from slowing down by not loading all items immediately (if you'd have for example a million items, it could bring performance issues). 

To be able to see all items on the map you just have to scroll down on your list view before clicking Show on map. 

Let me know if this helps you out and have a great day!

• Justus Lubahn
    Justus Lubahn Member Posts: 42
    First Comment
    edited March 2021 #3

Hi Justus! 

That has to do with a feature called "lazy" loading, what this does is prevent a page from slowing down by not loading all items immediately (if you'd have for example a million items, it could bring performance issues). 

To be able to see all items on the map you just have to scroll down on your list view before clicking Show on map. 

Let me know if this helps you out and have a great day!

Thanks for the quick response!

I was aware of that feature and mentioned it in my OP: "only the ones "loaded" by scrolling down.".

This, however, is an inconvenience for everyone using the Map for any sizable amount of Deals. It would be way better, if the entire filter is explicitly loaded, when the user clicks on "show on Map" (not when filtering, that can stay the way it is).

Most users probably are not aware of the lazy loading and think, the feature itself is broken. Also, manually scrolling through, let's say 1000 Deals, is ridiculous and should never be necessary.

• John Solomon
    John Solomon Member Posts: 2
    edited February 2022 #4

Hi,

I'm having the same issue but scrolling down before showing the map does not seem to solve it.

Any thoughts please?

Thanks.

• Helio
    Helio Pipedrive Team Posts: 63 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Comment Pipedrive Team
    edited April 2021 #5

Hi,

I'm having the same issue but scrolling down before showing the map does not seem to solve it.

Any thoughts please?

Thanks.

Hello @John Solomon ,

Would it be possible for you to reach out to our Support team so that we can investigate this further? 

• John Solomon
    John Solomon Member Posts: 2
    edited April 2021 #6

Hi,

Any thoughts please?

Thanks.

Sure. Will do. Thank you.