Pipe drive for Real estate

Alex Villanueva
Alex Villanueva Member Posts: 1
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Hi, we are a real estate company looking to use pipedrive. I was wondering how has been your experience with Pipedrive and Real estate. I am worried about the company field because we do not typically sell to companies, but we sell to individuals. Also I wanted to ask how you mange a property that has several buyers intrested ?

Thank you !!

Tagged:

Comments

• Brad Krause_13404
    Brad Krause_13404 Member Posts: 374
    5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited March 2021 #2

I'm not in real estate but would suggest you view 'Organizations' you called it Company as a household or in the case of a property you would be selling as a property for sale. 

The organization is 'Smith Residence' or 'Smith Residence 23rd st.' The people, maybe Mr. and Mrs. would be associated with that residence in the people record. 

• AustinRealtor
    AustinRealtor Member Posts: 9
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Comment
    edited March 2021 #3

I use pipedrive for real estate.  The stages I set up in the pipeline run from new referral through closing.  “Won” means closed.

I have most of my couples listed as first name Joe and Mary, last name Smith.  So I never know which one is calling or texting.  I just saw a suggestion that a household be listed as an organization.  So Joe and Mary get their own separate person files and are partners in the Smith Household organization.  Better solution.

No repeating events.  Huge weak point of Pipedrive.  If I were not so used to Pipedrive now it would have been the reason to choose something else.  For example, the anniversary of closing day is a great excuse for a follow up call.  Zero support for activities like this.

The strongest part of Pipedrive is Contract to Close.  That is the project management part of our job and where Pipedrive fits best.  Since switching to using a fantastic Transaction Coordinator it is less important. 

Easy to customize.  Email templates are very helpful too.  You can have a set of tasks remind you to send the new client email, send the choose an inspector, etc.  Each of these can have an email template so 90% of your message is pre-written.

My practice is 100% referral so I don't have a process for cold lead generation, nurture, and follow up.  Can't speak to if pipedrive fits that.

• Dominique H.
    Dominique H. Member Posts: 18
    Combo Breaker First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary

Hello,

We are a professional company based in Belgium that has set up an entire automation workflow for Real Estate. We give free consultations as a service solution provider partner of Pipedrive.

We have created a database that synchronizes with Pipedrive to manage al your data. We push it to several workflows into Pipedrive and other systems.

We collect data from:

• Lead platforms (seller leads)
    • Social media platforms (seller & buyer leads)
    • Your personal real estate website (incoming data: buyer & seller leads)
    • Real estate platform requests visits (incoming data: buyer & seller leads)

We push data to following flows in Pipedrive:

• Follow-up flow
    • Prospection flow
    • Home valuation flow
    • Preparation (marketing) flow
    • Visits for sale
    • Visits for rental
    • Visits for Newbuild
    • Billing workflow
    • Or custom flows

We connect data with:

• Your preferred billing system
    • Your CRM to manage your properties ( you don't need to work with a CRM)
    • Email marketing software to trigger flows
    • One-time emails for follow-up notifications before and after appointments

We can always do a free online call to see how we can help you. Visit our website www.amai.immo or book a free call true this link: https://calendly.com/future-marketing-agency/online-meeting-001