Automations

Brad Krause_13404
Brad Krause_13404 Member Posts: 374
5 Up Votes First Comment
edited June 2022 in Workflow Automation #1

A peek into some of the automations we have going for the curious. (SERVICE) is for the service pipeline which we plan to utilize for customer service sales people to send requests to production to remedy an issue at a customer site. Everything else is for our SALES pipeline. 'Support Request' is a custom activity we have created. Our sales pipeline stages are: Opportunity, Proposal, Review, Presented. Happy to answer any questions to help people better understand. 

604acc55351fe56cd47cfdef_46630.png

Comments

• John Marsh_13033
    John Marsh_13033 Member Posts: 27
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Comment
    edited February 2022 #2

Thanks @Brad Krause . I learn a lot from you here. Appreciate it. Quick question, doitems marked as "beta" relate to the ability to send auto emails?

• Brad Krause_13404
    5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited March 2021 #3

Thanks @Brad Krause . I learn a lot from you here. Appreciate it. Quick question, doitems marked as "beta" relate to the ability to send auto emails?

The beta items relate to an interface in development for building automations. @John Marsh 

• Chris Schotsman
    Chris Schotsman Member Posts: 2
    edited February 2022 #4

Thanks - I'm just trying to figure out how to set-up a "service" or "after-sale" follow-up process for our team.  Any info / insights would be greatly appreciated.  I can't find many resources on this particular use of Pipedrive, but it seems capable of doing what we need it to do.  

• Brad Krause_13404
    5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited March 2021 #5

Thanks - I'm just trying to figure out how to set-up a "service" or "after-sale" follow-up process for our team.  Any info / insights would be greatly appreciated.  I can't find many resources on this particular use of Pipedrive, but it seems capable of doing what we need it to do.  

Our process after a deal is marked as WON if it is not labeled a renewal in our custom deal details field for 'Source' is an activity is created for same day and assigned to the sales manager to Assign the deal site to a CSR (Customer service rep). 

That's the only automation we have set right now aside from an internal email notification for when a deal is marked as won.