When will you integrate with ClickUp

Lance Cook
Lance Cook Member Posts: 1

I have researched different task management systems such as Trello and Asana, and ClickUp is the newer player in this field. They seem to offer better value and ease of use. 

I see that you integrate with Trello and Slack. Will you integrate with ClickUp? If so, when? 

4 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Banji
    Banji Member Posts: 2
    edited May 2022 #2

I second this. 
    would be nice to have clickup automation

• Eva Svärd
    Eva Svärd Member Posts: 3
    Photogenic
    edited November 2021 #3

yes, would be nice to have clickup automation

• Gina Ringgenberg
    Gina Ringgenberg Member Posts: 1
    edited March 2022 #4

I also would like to see this as an integration.

Hey Pipedrive, any response here on when or if you are planning an integration?

Thanks.

Gina

• Jessy
    Jessy Member Posts: 3
    edited November 2021 #5

I completely agree ! 💪🏼 🚀

• Sylvie Gendreau
    Sylvie Gendreau Member Posts: 7
    Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic
    edited November 2021 #6

Lance, I love ClickUp, I hope this integration will be available soon with Pipedrive.

• Joseph Valenti
    Joseph Valenti Member Posts: 72
    First Anniversary 5 Likes Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited May 2022 #7

We would be delighted to see an integration between Clickup and Pipedrive.

• Priit Parmann
    Priit Parmann Pipedrive Team Posts: 43 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes Photogenic First Anniversary First Comment
    edited July 2022 #8

Hi, everyone!

We are now working on the ClickUp integration 🎉

Could you share some of the most common use cases you would have when integrating with ClickUp? 

It could be both automating work between the tools or invoking manual actions. This would help us with providing a better solution!

Cheers,
    Priit

• Antonia_65508
    Antonia_65508 Member Posts: 1
    edited March 2022 #9

Hi, everyone!

Could you share some of the most common use cases you would have when integrating with ClickUp? 

It could be both automating work between the tools or invoking manual actions. This would help us with providing a better solution!

Cheers,
    Priit

hi,are you still looking for use cases? 

Clickup is also working on an integration from their side, so to ensure functionalities on both sides, maybe it would be good to reach out (they might have a bunch of usecases already, as they are continiously collecting from their users)

• I would like to have the activities from pipedrive in clickup and able to move them there through the funnel / the different task statuses and played back the status (especially) "done" into pipedrive - if this triggers a new activitiy in pipe
      • Select tasks from clickup that they are shown in pipedrive as well, if possible counted in KPIss
      • Select activities from pipedrive to be shown in clickup
      • Assign the activities on pipedrive to a specific clickup List or task
      • bi-directional sync
    • count done items synced from clickup to pipedrive in KPIs
    • I don't want to tick off the tasks on both systems seperatly so I need to 
      • Able to create clickup tasks and mirror them on pipedrive 
      • If a task is completed in pipedrive to also get in completed in clickup
  • Richard Duddy
    Richard Duddy Member Posts: 5
    edited March 2022 #10

Hi, everyone!

Cheers,
    Priit

All what Antonia said, plus calendar & email integration.

All the automation options. (Deal won in Pipedrive  > Create project and tasks from a template in ClickUp would be very useful).

A clear link in Pipedrive to related project/board in ClickUp. (Adding a note in the timeline when a task is synced is useful, but you don't want to scroll down to find things).

• Priit Parmann
    edited March 2022 #11

Hi, everyone!

Cheers,
    Priit

Hi Antonia,

Thanks a lot for your feedback! 

I've been in touch with ClickUp and while they did share some use cases with me, they didn't mention they are working on an integration themselves. I'll double-check that.

Do I understand it correctly that your main need is to have a bi-directional syncing with manual override options (conditional filtering)? And then some additional functionality on top of it, like controlling aspects of the linked ClickUp tasks from Pipedrive and vice versa?

Could you share with me to what Pipedrive entities are your tasks/activities usually linked to - deal, persons or organizations?

And could you explain how do you track your KPIs?

Cheers,
    Priit

• Kevin Cruzado
    Kevin Cruzado Member Posts: 5
    First Anniversary Photogenic
    edited March 2022 #12

1. Lo más importante en esta integración es que pueda sincronizarse los calendarios de estas dos plataformas de manera bidireccional.

2.  En vista que clickup trabaja con listas; sería interesante asignar una lista completa a un trato cerrado. Lo que pasa es que cada vez que nosotros cerramos un trato; creamos una lista en clickup para brindar el servicio. Como si cada trato ganado tuviera un proyecto.

• Kevin Cruzado
    edited April 2022 #13

1. Lo más importante en esta integración es que pueda sincronizarse los calendarios de estas dos plataformas de manera bidireccional.

2.  En vista que clickup trabaja con listas; sería interesante asignar una lista completa a un trato cerrado. Lo que pasa es que cada vez que nosotros cerramos un trato; creamos una lista en clickup para brindar el servicio. Como si cada trato ganado tuviera un proyecto.

• Priit Parmann
    edited March 2022 #14

Thank you for these insights, Kevin!

About number 2 - how does that list with tasks get created after winning a deal? Do you have some automation for that, do you do it manually from ClickUp or something else? And would it help to create the list together with tasks (e.g., from a template) from that won deal?

• Andy Theimer
    Andy Theimer Member Posts: 11
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic
    edited March 2022 #15

Hi, everyone!

Cheers,
    Priit

Hi Priit,

This is great news. We currently manage all of our customer support in CU boards. We have around 4-5 of them 

• Multiple Click Up boards to manage customer support issues:
      • Onboarding board
      • Support Tickets
      • Customer Feature Requests
      • Inactive accounts

Some way to view CU Tasks/Tickets related to a contact based on the primary key of EMAIL ADDRESS would be awesome.

• Andy Theimer
    Andy Theimer Member Posts: 11
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic
    edited April 2022 #16

Hi Priit,

This is great news. We currently manage all of our customer support in CU boards. We have around 4-5 of them 

• Onboarding board
      • Support Tickets
      • Inactive accounts

Some way to view CU Tasks/Tickets related to a contact based on the primary key of EMAIL ADDRESS would be awesome.

• Kevin Cruzado
    edited April 2022 #17

Para el punto 2. En nuestra agencia por ahora todo el trabajo es manual. Una vez que tenemos un trato ganado, creamos una lista en ClickUp a partir de una plantilla prediseñada.

3. algo que si mantendrá contentos a todos es que si se puede vincular dicha lista a un trato. Las tareas de la lista en ClickUp también puedan copiarse en Pipedrive dentro del trato.

4. Nuevamente: lo que si realmente es indispensables es que haya una compatibilidad de calendarios. Sincronizarse en tiempo real, y que cada cuando sé de por terminado una tarea en una plataforma, también sé de por terminada en la otra.

• Kevin Cruzado
    edited April 2022 #18

Hi Priit,

• Onboarding board
      • Support Tickets
      • Inactive accounts

Más que el correo electrónico, la función principal debería estar sujeto al número de celular de la persona de contacto del trato. Más del 70% de nuestros tratos no tiene correo. Pero, el 100% tiene un número de celular o teléfono.

• Eva Svärd
    Photogenic
    edited May 2022 #19

Hi, everyone!

Cheers,
    Priit

Hi Pritt,
    Good news that you are working to synchronise with ClickUp. How far have you come? Do you have a date when it will be ready? 
    Thanks

• Priit Parmann
    edited July 2022 #20

Hi, everyone!

Cheers,
    Priit

Hi @Eva Svärd,

Sadly some other priorities took over back then and the development was halted. We need to do one final push to get it live - I hope it will happen within a month or so but can't promise anything at this stage.

Cheers,
    Priit

• Jonas Ferreira
    Jonas Ferreira Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2022 #21

Hi, everyone!

Cheers,
    Priit

That would be very important to us @Priit Parmann 

• Oxon
    Oxon Member Posts: 3
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic
    edited July 2022 #22

Hi, everyone!

Cheers,
    Priit

Hi @Priit Parmann ! You mentioned last month that this integration just needs a final push and could go live now. Do you have any updates on this?

With best wishes,

Filip

• Eva Svärd
    Photogenic
    edited July 2022 #23

Hi, everyone!

Cheers,
    Priit

Hi Prilit, 
    are you ready to go live whit integration between ClickUp and Pipedrive? :-) 

• Sylvie Gendreau

Hi Eva, if a task can be created in Click-up for every lead, deal, or activity created in Pipedrive would be a good start. I'm new to Pipedrive, but I'm a huge fan of Click-UP. This will be great.

• Hi @Sylvie Gendreau,

If you have tasks associated with sales activities, they best remain inside Pipedrive.

It is not advisable to have your leads in one system and associated tasks in another.

• Sylvie Gendreau

Hi @Amit Sarda - Pipedrive Consultant - AmitSarda.xyz

Yes, you're right. I'm just at the beginning with Pipedrive, thinking of how to optimize my system. I was thinking of keeping all the sales activities in Pipedrive, but once a lead becomes a client, his or her account will be managed in Click-Up. Then, it will be great to transfer all the information concerning this lead from Pipedrive to Click-Up to have the history. I also use Air Table. If we want to connect both, we have to use Make or Zapier as well, I think.

• You can move the data from Pipedrive to Clickup when a 'deal is won' using an automation in Zapier or Make.

If you need some tips to setup Pipedrive, you can read some of the articles I have posted here: https://www.amitsarda.xyz/post

• I am also looking forward to using a Pipedrive Clickup integration.

I want to use it mostly for task synchronisation.

This would be absolutely amazing, is there an update regarding a launch date?

• Hi @Priit Parmann, is this integration ready to go live yet? or available for beta testing? I am also very interested in this one.

• Hi,

I would love these feature in the integration:

• davidgeorge
    davidgeorge Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    edited February 2023 #31

It is important to read the API documentation thoroughly and understand the API's capabilities, limitations, and usage restrictions before starting your integration. Additionally, you should have a good understanding of web development and API integration to successfully integrate with ClickUp.