Notes in the Lead section to be added to an Activity when linked to the Lead.

Hi,

It would be immensely helpful if when we transfer Leads to Activities/Deals ALL of the information that we've put into the Leads form (such as notes)  show up in the Activities/Deals as well. 

When making calls its important to have all the previous notes so that we can relate to our potential clients more. 

0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Fabrizio Nicolosi_33821
    edited February 25 #2

Hi @Justin Folkins you can do it using workflow automation or we can develop something ad hoc via api.

• Justin Folkins
    Justin Folkins Posts: 2
    edited March 2021 #3

Hi @Justin Folkins you can do it using workflow automation or we can develop something ad hoc via api.

How do I go about doing this?

• Fabrizio Nicolosi_60
    edited March 2021 #4

Try to trigger when lead will be convert to a deal if you can move all activities information inside of the deal. If you can’t the only way is via api

• Jared Miller
    Jared Miller Posts: 5
    edited March 2021 #5

@Justin Folkins  .. I would totally agree that this should be standard functionality built-in to PD when converting leads to deals. Why on earth would anyone not want that information to automatically carry over? I know the conversion process has been clunky on the programming side of things but I do hope that someone figures out how to do this without requiring an API.

• Saša Batovanja
    Saša Batovanja Posts: 35 PIPEDRIVE PRODUCT MANAGER
    10 Comments Second Anniversary 5 Likes Name Dropper
    edited March 2021 #6

Thank you for your feedback, @Justin Folkins.

We currently do save all previously saved notes during conversion from lead to deal (both lead and activity notes). Converted activity notes can be also seen on Activities page.

Can you please be more specific what is missing?