Calling using Windows 10 App: Your Telephone

Oliver Maquet - Aquarea -
Oliver Maquet - Aquarea - Member Posts: 20 VERIFIED MEMBER
10 Comments
edited July 2022 in Apps and Integrations #1

Hello All! 

I am trying to call using the Windows 10 App: Your Telephone. 

It works, but it doesn´t allow to introduce any records in the Pipedrive system, so I have to manually introduce the activity Call, time, etc... 

Having a look in the video demos, I can see that notes can be taken, etc, etc. I am just wondering if I need to have native pipedrive Operator system to record directly the duration of the call and activity. 

Any help? thanks in advance! 

Oliver. 

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,065 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    2500 Comments Fourth Anniversary 100 Likes 5 Answers
    edited April 2022 #2

Hi @Oliver 

I'm not super familiar with that app "your telephone" could you send me some more information where you found how it should work then I can double check.

On the iOS and Android app you can just initiate the call from the mobile app and all should be automatically recorded.

• Oliver Maquet - Aquarea -
    Oliver Maquet - Aquarea - Member Posts: 20 VERIFIED MEMBER
    10 Comments
    edited February 2022 #3

Hi Mike! 

Thanks for your reply!  "Your Telephone" it is a native appication included in windows 10. If I change the Calling options to this: 

... and when connecting my phone with Windows 10, then I can dial automatically on my phone. Problem is that it doesn´t record the time of the call. Is it working like this? 

If I want to have the possibility to include the activity in the call log, should I better use one of your recommended applications from the Market Place? 

Thanks! 

Oliver. 

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,065 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    2500 Comments Fourth Anniversary 100 Likes 5 Answers
    edited April 2020 #4

Hi Mike! 

Thanks for your reply!  "Your Telephone" it is a native appication included in windows 10. If I change the Calling options to this: 

... and when connecting my phone with Windows 10, then I can dial automatically on my phone. Problem is that it doesn´t record the time of the call. Is it working like this? 

If I want to have the possibility to include the activity in the call log, should I better use one of your recommended applications from the Market Place? 

Thanks! 

Oliver. 

Thanks for clarifying @Oliver 

This is actually a feature discussed here: https://support.pipedrive.com/hc/en-us/articles/207449505-Callto-Syntax-Make-VOIP-calls-from-Pipedrive

This feature doesn't record the call, it just makes it. So you can either use Pipedrive's native caller: https://support.pipedrive.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001990917-Caller-

Or indeed use one of the marketplace apps offering this option.

This discussion has been closed.