Marking activities as successfull/failed

Dear Pipedrive Team,

right now you can only mark a Activity as done. But there is no way to mark an activity as Successfully done or not. 
Example:
One of our Salesmanagers creates an activity to call a customer and schedule a meeting. Sometimes he is able to get the person on the phone and sometimes not. How can we track the amount of tries it takes before getting someone on the other end of the call?
Another more important example:
We want to know how many of the scheduled meetings have really happened?
How many didnt?
The only way to know this right now would be to look through all activities with the type meeting and check the notes (since i cant track notes in insights). Problem here is that we have hundred of activities each week. We cant just order our Salesmanagers to change the activity typ while they are trying to arrange a meeting. This is not how you can create trustworthy data for optimization.

My question is:
Is there any logic we dont understand behind the problems above or is this mandatory feature just missing?
If it is missing, when do we get it?

Regards

0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Fabrizio Nicolosi_33821
    edited February 25 #2

Hi @ax3 Bot i understand what you mean, i think that the only way to do what you want for now is to create a specific "Text" inside of the note. For example "Successfully done" as you said and via API we can do automatically a change of type of activity. In this way you will be able to see everything in the report. Let me know if you need help.

• Fabian Di Caro
    Fabian Di Caro Posts: 4
    Second Anniversary Photogenic
    edited March 2021 #3

Hi @ax3 Bot i understand what you mean, i think that the only way to do what you want for now is to create a specific "Text" inside of the note. For example "Successfully done" as you said and via API we can do automatically a change of type of activity. In this way you will be able to see everything in the report. Let me know if you need help.

Hello Fabrizio,

thank you for your help. 
    We managed to changed the Activity-Typ with a Workflow-Automation in Pipedrive.

• Fabrizio Nicolosi_33821
    edited March 2021 #4

Great have a good work!