Leads Inbox Features
Hi to all,
i've some questions/suggestions about "leads inbox":
- is it possible to export leads?
- is it possible to manage columns (move, add, hides, etc)?
- is it possible to add more than one note?
Thanks in advance.
Inês Batata Admin Posts: 2,913edited March 2021 #2
Hi @Fabrizio Nicolosi !
Currently you can import leads from a spreadsheet and we're working on making the leads List View more like what you're used to in the rest of the tool (choosing columns, exporting). To export leads, right now your best bet is to use our API endpoints.
And of course more than one note can be added, try it out
Stay tuned for these improvements we have on the way, we're excited to bring them to you too! This is where we make all product update announcements, make sure to follow them:
- Follow What's Planned to know what we're currently working on and what’s to come.
- Follow What’s New and don’t miss any new release announcements.
- Join our Research and Beta Testing channel for the chance to try out early versions and give us your opinion about new and improved features before they go live.
Learn all about any of Pipedrive’s features from our Knowledge Base tutorials in your preferred language and our Academy video courses. Simply search for your topic! 🔍0
Giovanni Gori Posts: 8edited April 2021 #3
Hi to all,
I was wondering if you are considering creating a "stage" structure for the LEADS INBOX similar to the one for the pipeline of deals. At the moment the work done on the leads is totally lost as you cannot filter to see at what stage you are with each deal. It's a function that is standard on other CRM (Zoho for instance) and it helps to monitor and appreciate the work done on the Lead management. What are your thoughts on this?0