Signature issues

Our company signature are elaborate HTML templates such as http://www.dulcedo.com/email/signature.html

When copying and pasting from this web page into the GMAIL signature box it has no issues...

Pipedrive should support this kind of signature! This is VERY disappointing and frustrating. Clearly a lack of oversight by Pipedrive developers.

Also note, there are no STYLING options inside the signature box? How can we add colors, change font, etc? This is absolutely a LACK 

We NEED this fixed, right now!

6058d6feada85a0499fc04a1_45642.png
0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Admin Posts: 3,155 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 5 Likes First Answer
    edited February 25 #2

Hi @Karim S. Leduc , thank you for your feedback.

Good news, styling is now possible: to have this new beta feature activated in your account, please have an Admin user reach out to our Support team. See more here.

Currently there are no immediate plans regarding HTML but I made sure your suggestion reached our team internally so they can take it into account in future developments. This is where we make all product update announcements, make sure to follow them:

• Follow What's Planned to know what we're currently working on and what’s to come.
    • Follow What’s New and don’t miss any new release announcements.
    • Join our Research and Beta Testing channel for the chance to try out early versions and give us your opinion about new and improved features before they go live.
  • Karim S. Leduc
    Karim S. Leduc Posts: 10
    edited March 2021 #3

I don't care about styling and colors. I require a technician to setup our email signatures as per our company policy requires. Immeadiately.

• Nancy Vamvakas
    Nancy Vamvakas Posts: 45
    edited August 2021 #4

Hi @Karim S. Leduc , thank you for your feedback.

Good news, styling is now possible: to have this new beta feature activated in your account, please have an Admin user reach out to our Support team. See more here.

Currently there are no immediate plans regarding HTML but I made sure your suggestion reached our team internally so they can take it into account in future developments. This is where we make all product update announcements, make sure to follow them:

• Follow What's Planned to know what we're currently working on and what’s to come.
    • Follow What’s New and don’t miss any new release announcements.
    • Join our Research and Beta Testing channel for the chance to try out early versions and give us your opinion about new and improved features before they go live.

Yep .. Got exactly the same problem.  Have had for some time.    I've just reached out to the support team re the problem. 

• Nancy Vamvakas
    Nancy Vamvakas Posts: 45
    edited August 2021 #5

Got exactly the same problem.   I hope the beta program managed to fix your issue?