Cumulative Subscription

Options
Justin_35394
Justin_35394 Member Posts: 3
First Comment
edited June 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Hi, when will subscription revenue be able to be grouped for cumulative on a running monthly basis?  Right now, it's just an end of period total along with each incremental month.  It would be extremely useful to see how it grows month over month--standard growth model. 

Thanks!

Comments

• Robert Williams
    Robert Williams Member Posts: 25
    5 Likes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited August 2021 #2
    Options

It would also be very nice to see a list of active/inactive subscriptions that are associated to an organization. 

• Jessica21
    Jessica21 Member Posts: 5
    edited February 2022 #3
    Options

Under the rate change chart for the selected date range you will see the total # of the confirmed subscriptions and un-subscriptions.

To get the total number of subscribers, choose a date range with the whole history of your newsletter and deduced the # of withdrawals from the number of subscriptions management confirmed.

• Robert Williams
    Robert Williams Member Posts: 25
    5 Likes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited August 2021 #4
    Options
    Jessica21 said:

Under the rate change chart for the selected date range you will see the total # of the confirmed subscriptions and un-subscriptions.

To get the total number of subscribers, choose a date range with the whole history of your newsletter and deduced the # of withdrawals from the number of subscriptions management confirmed.

I'm not sure I was clear. I am looking for additional functionality around the revenue subscriptions not newsletter subscribers.