Feature request Scheduler: video call integration

Dereck Breuning
Dereck Breuning Member Posts: 49
First Comment 5 Up Votes
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Hi there,

I was really perplexed to find that the Scheduler feature doesn't support the integration with video calls like Zoom/MS Teams. I switched from Calendly to Pipedrive to have everything in one place but I guess this is not possible yet (as was confirmed on chat).

Please add this feature soon since the integration is already available in Pipedrive. Adding the MS Teams link to an activity afterwards is one manual step I don't want to take since it takes another step and adds time. I want to automate as much as possible.

Are there already plans for this to be released soon? 

Tagged:

Comments

• Vincent Jyrwa
    Vincent Jyrwa Pipedrive Team Posts: 227 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    edited February 2022 #2

Hi @Dereck Breuning  

Yes, it's in the works (Zoom and MS Teams) and we're hoping we can open it for beta sometime in April. Will keep you in mind when we do it. :) 

• Dereck Breuning
    Dereck Breuning Member Posts: 49
    First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited March 2021 #3

Hi @Dereck Breuning  

Yes, it's in the works (Zoom and MS Teams) and we're hoping we can open it for beta sometime in April. Will keep you in mind when we do it. :) 

Ok thanks sign me up for that beta! I don't want to go back to Calendly again just for this. 

• Ken Lyons
    Ken Lyons Member Posts: 1
    edited June 2021 #4

Hi @Dereck Breuning  

Do you have an update on this feature?

• Vincent Jyrwa
    Vincent Jyrwa Pipedrive Team Posts: 227 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    edited June 2021 #5

Hi @Dereck Breuning  

Hi @Ken Lyons  The feature is live for all customers and you can try it out. Currently we support Zoom and Microsoft Teams. But we're also working on a  Google Meet integration planned for July 2021. 
    https://support.pipedrive.com/en/article/video-call-integration-for-scheduler