Gmail Add-on is ready for beta testing!

Options
Jana Waldschmidt_66
Jana Waldschmidt_66 Pipedrive Team Posts: 12 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
First Comment Pipedrive Team
edited April 16 in Apps and Integrations #1

Jana here, (Product Manager at Pipedrive).

We’ve developed a brand new Gmail Add-on and are in need of some valuable beta testers before we release it publicly. The Gmail Add-on works in any browser (as long as you use Gmail as your email service). With the Add-on, all of your relevant deal & contact information will be accessible directly from the sidebar within Gmail.

If this peaks your interest, please share your email address with me here or drop a message to jana.waldschmidt@pipedrive.com and I will follow up with further instructions.

Comments

• Flip Nolen
    Flip Nolen Member Posts: 94
    Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment
    edited February 2022 #2
    Options

Count me in, @Jana Waldschmidt, I'm already using the current one.

• Jana Waldschmidt_66
    edited March 2020 #3
    Options

This is great news! Mind sharing your email please? I will send you the invite. 

• Sabrina S
    Sabrina S Member Posts: 8
    First Comment
    edited February 2022 #4
    Options

sabrina.s@dostavista.ru

• Flip Nolen
    Flip Nolen Member Posts: 94
    Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment
    edited March 2020 #5
    Options

Sure thing, felicity@soberinthecountry.org 

• Bernd Auer
    Bernd Auer Member Posts: 345
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    edited April 2022 #6
    Options

My mail address is in your inbox :)

• Brandon Ingram
    Brandon Ingram Member Posts: 24
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic
    edited February 2022 #7
    Options

Please add brandon@ectucson.com

• Jana Waldschmidt_66
    edited May 2021 #8
    Options

Invite sent! 

• Jana Waldschmidt_66
    edited March 2020 #9
    Options
    Sabrina S said:

sabrina.s@dostavista.ru

Check you inbox please, invite sent.

• Jana Waldschmidt_66
    edited May 2021 #10
    Options

Please add brandon@ectucson.com

Invite sent!

• Jana Waldschmidt_66
    edited April 2022 #11
    Options

And we are live!

Go get the newest version from here https://gsuite.google.com/marketplace/app/pipedrive_crm/181457847709

Looking forward to your feedback!

• Jøran Nohr_2336
    Jøran Nohr_2336 Member Posts: 29
    First Comment
    edited February 2022 #12
    Options

Couple of questions. 

The speed of the add-on. I have to wait for some seconds before something happens.
    Should be possible to speed it up a bit? 

About storing emails. 
    Whats the thought on storing outbound emails to a deal? Cant find anyplace to do that, only forwarding inbounds? 

I work a lot with the same customers and have tens of offers to the same ppl out all the time, so its not possible for me to use some auto-coupling.

• Jana Waldschmidt_66
    edited April 2020 #13
    Options

Couple of questions. 

The speed of the add-on. I have to wait for some seconds before something happens.
    Should be possible to speed it up a bit? 

About storing emails. 
    Whats the thought on storing outbound emails to a deal? Cant find anyplace to do that, only forwarding inbounds? 

I work a lot with the same customers and have tens of offers to the same ppl out all the time, so its not possible for me to use some auto-coupling.

Hi , thanks for bringing this up!

The speed is something we are looking into. There are some restrictions to it.

Are you using email sync or is i BCC or maybe none?

• Jøran Nohr_2336
    Jøran Nohr_2336 Member Posts: 29
    First Comment
    edited February 2022 #14
    Options

hi! Have tried sync now currently testing bcc as my email is full of non sales releated emails too. But bcc does not work for outbound emails? also bcc does not seem to add to the right deal?

• Jana Waldschmidt_66
    edited April 2020 #15
    Options

hi! Have tried sync now currently testing bcc as my email is full of non sales releated emails too. But bcc does not work for outbound emails? also bcc does not seem to add to the right deal?

Outbound is not possible, no. Can you please confirm that the email is still not being attached to the right deal, I cannot re-produce it. Thank you!

• Jay Beavers
    Jay Beavers Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2022 #16
    Options

Absolutely love the new 'Propose Times' button at the bottom of my GMail new email editing window.  I had been including a link to the scheduler in my email footer, but having a 'quick insert' meeting link for contextual use is so much nicer.

I also like the ability to look at a message in gmail and then pull up the side tab to create a Pipedrive follow-up task that is assigned to the contact who wrote the email.  Would love if this particular workflow was a little simpler, if it attached the email (or a link to the email) as context to the task, and if it was a little smarter (e.g. subject of the email -- title of the task?)

I would also love the ability for 'create new pipedrive contact' to be a simple workflow from this addin.  As well, I'd love 'contact intelligence' to be part of this, I read email in pipedrive many times just so I can have the full sales/conversation context of the participants when deciding how to respond.

Would also love to be able to set open tracking and see tracking status from this addin.

• Jana Waldschmidt_66
    edited May 2020 #17
    Options

Absolutely love the new 'Propose Times' button at the bottom of my GMail new email editing window.  I had been including a link to the scheduler in my email footer, but having a 'quick insert' meeting link for contextual use is so much nicer.

I also like the ability to look at a message in gmail and then pull up the side tab to create a Pipedrive follow-up task that is assigned to the contact who wrote the email.  Would love if this particular workflow was a little simpler, if it attached the email (or a link to the email) as context to the task, and if it was a little smarter (e.g. subject of the email -- title of the task?)

I would also love the ability for 'create new pipedrive contact' to be a simple workflow from this addin.  As well, I'd love 'contact intelligence' to be part of this, I read email in pipedrive many times just so I can have the full sales/conversation context of the participants when deciding how to respond.

Would also love to be able to set open tracking and see tracking status from this addin.

That's awesome to hear! I have noted down your feedback for future iterations. 

• stu.d
    stu.d Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

Please can we have email tracking in Gmail like there is in the HubSpot Gmail extension?

This discussion has been closed.