Try the Customizable Whatsapp to PipeDrive integration

Kyrylo Taranenko_7583
Kyrylo Taranenko_7583 Member Posts: 10

Hi people!

Several months ago, I made a post about the WA<>Pipedrive integration that my team and I were working on.  With help of the members of this community, we developed an integration that allows for flexible customizations - as simple as setting up a rule on Zapier.

I invite you to try it out:
https://timelines.ai/whatsapp-for-crm/

If you're interested to see how it works live, please join me for a demo. Based on your feedback, we will add new options and features.

For example, right now you can set up the integration to automatically sync Whatsapp communication with your prospects into PipeDrive as Activities, and match the profiles by WA numbers. You can get creative and add automation to create new prospects, send notifications, assign owners, etc.

We've already heard requests to support importing contacts from PipeDrive to send campaigns to segments of your customers. This is an example of what we can implement if we hear more such requests.

How the Whatsapp to PipeDrive integration should work for you? Please share your cases in the comments. We will see what is popular and add support for it :) 

https%3A%2F%2Fapp-us-east-1.t-cdn.net%2F5da57ad6db7f757e793ebe1a%2Fposts%2F605dd70d7573ca41590416d6%2F605dd70d7573ca41590416d6_18184.png?width=1240&w=1240&auto=format%2Ccompress&ixlib=js-2.3.1&s=58d02262656cb0b28653649097a7f964
0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Fabrizio Nicolosi_33821
    Fabrizio Nicolosi_33821 Member Posts: 125
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Comment
    edited April 2021 #2

Hi Kyrylo, i'm interested.

How it works? Do you need to use a Chrome Plugin?

• Kyrylo Taranenko_7583
    Kyrylo Taranenko_7583 Member Posts: 10
    edited March 2021 #3

@Fabrizio Nicolosi no, you don't need any plugins. The connection is fully automatic.
    The only thing you need is to set up the integration once in our app via Zapier, and it will work. As I mentioned, you can try this and enhance the integration with your own rules. 

I suggest booking a demo - this way I will be able to show you how it works live :)

• Fabrizio Nicolosi_33821
    Fabrizio Nicolosi_33821 Member Posts: 125
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Comment
    edited March 2021 #4

Ok i've to setting via Zapier. Yes we could book a demo or more faster do you have a video to see it?

• Daniel Leach
    Daniel Leach Member Posts: 1
    edited April 2021 #5

Hello @Kyrylo Taranenko , it sounds good, can I ask - does it work with WA groups or just direct messages with an individual?

• Darren Patterson
    Darren Patterson Member Posts: 11
    First Comment
    edited July 2022 #6

How do I send bulk whatsapp messages from pipedrive? I send a campaign or something to the pipedrive contacts mobile number which is their whatsapp number? Seems to work the other way round / does not sync piepdrive contacts to ai?

• Darren Patterson
    First Comment
    edited July 2022 #7

How do I send bulk whatsapp messages from pipedrive? I send a campaign or something to the pipedrive contacts mobile number which is their whatsapp number? Seems to work the other way round / does not sync piepdrive contacts to ai?

• Darren Patterson
    First Comment
    edited July 2022 #8

• Darren Patterson
    First Comment
    edited July 2022 #9

• Darren Patterson
    First Comment
    edited July 2022 #10

• Darren Patterson
    First Comment
    edited July 2022 #11