Try the Customizable Whatsapp to PipeDrive integration

Ishay Tentser
Ishay Tentser Member Posts: 6
First Comment
edited July 2022 in Apps and Integrations #1

שלום  חברים

הוספנו אפשרות של סנכרון הודעות וואטסאפ לקונטקט בפייפדרייב + אפשרות שליחה של הודעות וואטסאפ מפייפדרייב עצמו

מצורף הסבר מפורט יותר לנושא באנגלית 

אתם מוזמנים להרשם ולהתנסות

בברכה

צוות

www.timelines.ai

Hi people!

Several months ago, we  made a post about the WA<>Pipedrive integration that my team and I were working on.  With help of the members of this community, we developed an integration that allows for flexible customizations - as simple as setting up a rule on Zapier.

I invite you to try it out:
https://timelines.ai/whatsapp-for-crm/

If you're interested to see how it works live, please  join us for a demo.Based on your feedback, we will add new options and features.

For example, right now you can set up the integration to automatically sync Whatsapp communication with your prospects into PipeDrive as Activities, and match the profiles by WA numbers. You can get creative and add automation to create new prospects, send notifications, assign owners, etc.

We've already heard requests to support importing contacts from PipeDrive to send campaigns to segments of your customers. This is an example of what we can implement if we hear more such requests.

How the Whatsapp to PipeDrive integration should work for you? Please share your cases in the comments. We will see what is popular and add support for it :) 

606437bb89e37bc9c7566418_80808.png

Comments

• David_Zisner
    David_Zisner Member Posts: 29
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic
    edited February 2022 #2

Sounds great! Really looking forward to trying it out soon.

Is it possible to concatenate all correspondences into one note, so we won't get an overflow of notes for each person?

• Ishay Tentser
    First Comment
    edited March 2021 #3

Sounds great! Really looking forward to trying it out soon.

Is it possible to concatenate all correspondences into one note, so we won't get an overflow of notes for each person?

yes, we showed it as separate actions only as an example.
    You could decide which object to use (Note/Action) and how many messages to organize in one object.
    Our Webhook supports both ways.

• Michael Roedeske
    Michael Roedeske Member Posts: 26
    Combo Breaker First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited April 2022 #4

Looks better than another App we use for WhatsApp to Pipedrive Integration. But the pricing model is a show stopper for us. WE have one WhatsApp number and 2 Pipedrive Accounts 89 USD is not fitting in. Are there any options?

• Ishay Tentser
    First Comment
    edited April 2021 #5

Looks better than another App we use for WhatsApp to Pipedrive Integration. But the pricing model is a show stopper for us. WE have one WhatsApp number and 2 Pipedrive Accounts 89 USD is not fitting in. Are there any options?

I see , the pricing model really planned for people with more WA numbers to sync.
    But I'd be happy to give you a special discount on a yearly subscription, write us to hello@timelines.ai , mention that we spoke on Pipedrive community. Use our trial period to see it fit your needs, share your feedback and we will find the right price for you.

• Michael Roedeske
    Michael Roedeske Member Posts: 26
    Combo Breaker First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited April 2021 #6

Thanks, I will take a look on the trial and then come back to you as proposed

• Ricky Munday
    Ricky Munday Member Posts: 5
    First Comment
    edited April 2022 #7

Hi @Ishay Tentser we are a small social enterprise with 1 Whatsapp number only & 1 Pipedrive account. Do you offer any special nonprofit support or pricing? Many thanks, Ricky 

• Ishay Tentser
    First Comment
    edited April 2021 #8

Hi @Ishay Tentser we are a small social enterprise with 1 Whatsapp number only & 1 Pipedrive account. Do you offer any special nonprofit support or pricing? Many thanks, Ricky 

Yes we do in a yearly plan. Start a free trial to see the tool in action www.timelines.ai