Smart docs in workflow automations
It is sad that you can't create a workflow like this:
- Smart doc is created
- Email is created
- Smart doc is attached to the email
- Email with attachment is sent
With this I could just move a deal from stage to stage and an email with an offer would be sent automatically. Super hot feature as it would save so much time!
Hope to see it soon!
Inês Batata Admin Posts: 2,917 COMMUNITY MANAGERedited April 2021 #2
Thank you for your suggestion @Maciej , this would be a dream type of automation indeed! 🤩
At the moment we have no news about this, as priorities and resource allocations for development have to be distributed and unfortunately not everything can be built or at least built in the near future.
That being said, we appreciate your input and use it to give our teams thinking points to be considered in the future. This is where we make all product update announcements, make sure to follow them:
- Follow What's Planned to know what we're currently working on and what’s to come.
- Follow What’s New and don’t miss any new release announcements.
- Join our Research and Beta Testing channel for the chance to try out early versions and give us your opinion about new and improved features before they go live.
William Bowen Posts: 4edited April 2021 #3
Have you tried setting up a trigger such that when you move a deal across the Kanban board it will trigger a smart doc to be processed and sent. Although I take your point this is a bit hacky.0
Josh Buesking Posts: 99
Would love to have some movement on this.
Currently having to use 3rd party automation and trigger when deal moves stage, then search the google drive folder for specifically named file, then continue with automation.
Would love if there was someway to list documents created in a deal via API0