Exporting Leads

Mia Luca
Mia Luca Posts: 5

Of the many things  I would like to see now, Exporting Leads. When will this be available, you mentioned 9 months ago that they are working on this? 

0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Galen Moore
    Galen Moore Posts: 1
    edited June 2021 #2

Inability to export leads is a real limitation on Pipedrive's usefulness. 

• Mia Luca
    Mia Luca Posts: 5
    edited February 25 #3

I have figured out a way around this issue, moving forward I created an air-table & use Zapier to "zap" the new lead information into an air table. Now I can see when the lead comes in, where it comes from, you can Group & sort the leads. With the existing leads I already had, I created a google sheet and poured them into the air-table. Works for now until PD figures this out. 

• Luis_15794
    Luis_15794 Posts: 2
    edited June 2021 #4

I find the absence of this basic functionality quite surprising actually and we're at the point of considering other CRM alternatives as a result as I don't see any firm commitment to deliver this feature anytime soon.

• Luis_15794
    Luis_15794 Posts: 2
    edited May 2021 #5
    Mia Luca said:

I have figured out a way around this issue, moving forward I created an air-table & use Zapier to "zap" the new lead information into an air table. Now I can see when the lead comes in, where it comes from, you can Group & sort the leads. With the existing leads I already had, I created a google sheet and poured them into the air-table. Works for now until PD figures this out. 

Hi Mia, were you able to export existing leads into Airtable using Zapier by any chance, or just new ones as they come in?

• Manuel Oliveira
    Manuel Oliveira Admin Posts: 602 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    100 Comments 25 Likes 5 Answers Community Manager
    edited February 25 #6

Hello @Mia Luca , thank you for your feedback! Exporting leads is already being looked into by our developers for a future update. I have added the topic Feedback & Suggestions , so your request is automatically forwarded internally to our developers as a note for consideration 📝

In the meantime I recommend:

• Following What's Planned to learn about what we're currently working on 🔎
    • Following What’s New for new release announcements and updates 📢

🛠Feel free to join  Research and Beta Testing  for the chance to try out early versions and give us your opinion about new and improved features before they go live 🛠

• Peter Sakkers
    Peter Sakkers Posts: 1
    edited November 2021 #7

Hello @Mia Luca , thank you for your feedback! Exporting leads is already being looked into by our developers for a future update. I have added the topic Feedback & Suggestions , so your request is automatically forwarded internally to our developers as a note for consideration 📝

🛠Feel free to join  Research and Beta Testing  for the chance to try out early versions and give us your opinion about new and improved features before they go live 🛠

Hi Manuel, We can export the leads only with a part of the information that is available in Pipedrive. How can we export all the information-data of a lead tot csv/xlsx?

• Manuel Oliveira
    Manuel Oliveira Admin Posts: 602 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    100 Comments 25 Likes 5 Answers Community Manager
    edited November 2021 #8

Hi @Peter Sakkers , you can find out here how to export data out of Pipedrive including Leads