Unselecting filters

Jon R
Jon R Member Posts: 2

Hi,

Would it be possible to implement a feature that allows a filter to be deselected? At the moment the work around, as advised by the help team, is to select 'Everyone' to reset the details but this doesn't seem very logical to me.

I would like to be able to select a filter, look at the data, then deselect.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on this request!

Tagged:
0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz)
    Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz) Member Posts: 1,519
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Insightfuls 5 Up Votes
    edited April 2022 #2

I have felt the need for this too.

I just create a filter that says 'deal title is not empty' as a workaround.

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,087 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    edited April 2022 #3

Hi @Jon R thanks for writing here. So I understand you'd like a button that when you're looking at a specific filter by clicking that button you'd switch to the view and see all your open deals again? Or is it all open/won/lost deals? Or something else? :) 

• Jon R
    Jon R Member Posts: 2
    edited February 2022 #4

Hi @Mike van der Valk , yes a button to turn any filter on/off would be great. If you go into filters there is a tick next to the filter that is enabled. Clicking that tick off and returning to a 'standard' view would be great.

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,087 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    edited April 2020 #5
    Jon R said:

Hi @Mike van der Valk , yes a button to turn any filter on/off would be great. If you go into filters there is a tick next to the filter that is enabled. Clicking that tick off and returning to a 'standard' view would be great.

@Jon R please help me understand what the standard view is? From what I understand right now this would include exactly the same information like the "everyone" filter the support suggested. Just trying to understand what you and @Amit Sarda would like to see instead of that.

• Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz)
    Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz) Member Posts: 1,519
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Insightfuls 5 Up Votes
    edited April 2020 #6
    Jon R said:

The workaround works fine for me.

@Mike van der Valk - I think the desired behavior is for it to show 'all' the deals when no filter is selected.

• Bernd Auer
    Bernd Auer Member Posts: 344
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    edited November 2020 #7

This is one of the most confusing things for beginners in Pipedrive :-) Everybody is looking for a "see all" button.

• euge658
    euge658 Member Posts: 2
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Comment

has this feature been implemented? I am facing the same issue today. Thank you