Accessibility of Web Forms

Options
Shilpi
Shilpi Member Posts: 3
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Hi,

We tried the webforms and the challenge is that it is not accessible. Simple code like the label is not associated with the form fields, the way the error messages are appearing, the heading structure is largely inaccurate. 

I think that it is important that Pipedrive team looks at Accessibility, since this will hamper customers who would like to ensure that their websites are accessible.

In the meantime, can I have a form on my website and submit the data to Pipedrive?

Can I edit the Pipedrive webform?

Any advice will be appreciated.

Comments

• Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz)
    Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz) Member Posts: 1,531
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Up Votes 5 Likes
    edited February 2022 #2
    Options

Yes. You can use any 3rd party form provider and use Zapier to feed data into Pipedrive.

• Shilpi
    edited May 2021 #3
    Options

Yes. You can use any 3rd party form provider and use Zapier to feed data into Pipedrive.

I understand but that means investing more in more tools. I think Pipedrive needs to look at giving people the options to customise or use their code and submit data in. 

• Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz)
    Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz) Member Posts: 1,531
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Up Votes 5 Likes
    edited May 2021 #4
    Options

Yes, it is currently not at the level it needs to be.

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,078 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited April 2020 #5
    Options

@Shilpi you'll be happy to hear we're currently working on revamping our web forms. I've passed your feedback on to the team as well. Can't promise that all of your suggestions are straight away added to version 1 but we'll show great improvements soon.

• Shilpi
    edited April 2020 #6
    Options

Great Mike - can i recommend they use a tool like https://wave.webaim.org/ 

This will help Pipedrive also focus on Accessibility - like some of your competitors do like Salesforce - https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=accessibility_overview.htm&type=5

Also happy to give advice or beta test for no cost! since i would love to see pipedrive be acceessible