Templates for activities

Options
Martin Pecha_2338
Martin Pecha_2338 Member Posts: 146
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Likes First Comment
edited February 29 in Ideas and Product Feedback #1

I think it might be an appreciated feature to be able to use templates for activities. 

I have a lot of same activities - like Follow up after 14 days or Call someone after a week. But these cannot be automated as the trigger might be irregular (might be an email or a call or another opportunity). 

However, these tasks are repetitive and it would save me time to simply choose one activity from template and not have to set it every time.

Comments

• Fabrizio Nicolosi_33821
    Fabrizio Nicolosi_33821 Member Posts: 125
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Comment
    edited July 2021 #2
    Options

Good suggest!

• Robert Dylina
    Robert Dylina Member Posts: 3
    First Comment
    edited February 2022 #3
    Options

I've been requesting this feature for about 4 years now. Doesn't appear they're going to do it any time soon.

• Jörgen Sjöstrand_231
    Jörgen Sjöstrand_231 Member Posts: 80
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Likes 5 Up Votes
    edited February 2022 #4
    Options

I would propose that Pipedrive do a roundup with all small features like this that would make a salesperson's day so much easier.  Its better to make it as one collected project so it gets handled at not just "this is so small"  but together 50 great ideas from the users become something incredible strong for the future .

• Nacho_47125
    Nacho_47125 Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2021 #5
    Options

It's a MUST Have!  🙏  It was actually weird no to find this feature in a product as polish like this  

• Nacho_47125
    Nacho_47125 Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2021 #6
    Options

I would propose that Pipedrive do a roundup with all small features like this that would make a salesperson's day so much easier.  Its better to make it as one collected project so it gets handled at not just "this is so small"  but together 50 great ideas from the users become something incredible strong for the future .

It's a MUST Have. It was actually weird no to find this feature in a product as polish like this.

• Jack_54974
    Jack_54974 Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    edited December 2021 #7
    Options

Yes please can we get this feature! Such an unnecessary small thing that could really speed up the sales calls

• Francois Gagnon-R
    Francois Gagnon-R Member Posts: 2
    edited February 2022 #8
    Options

Totally agree, must have, for exemple in my day to day I meet customer at their place. It would be perfect to create a meeting that is fill automatically with the customer info and adress. That would save a lot of time then filling infos each time. That's one exemple but I guess there's plenty of possibilities for many templates in various activities as soon as it's a recurring activity it should be possible to make a template.

• Ivan
    Ivan Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

Why is this not a thing?

Seriously.

Working with 100-200 leads a day, you want to make sure appropriate next steps are taken - you shouldn't have to spend hours on doing the same thing over and over again...

• Ken Hansemann_13398
    Options

This is a must-have! It's essential for our clients to have access to the details of our upcoming meetings, so they can be better informed about what to expect. We use Calendly more and more since this is not available in PD.

• Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz)
    Options

Try using a combination of a single option field and workflow automation.

• Daniel Axelbaum
    Daniel Axelbaum Member Posts: 33
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic
    Options

Great topic here! @Amit Sarda - Pipedrive Consultant - AmitSarda.xyz Can you please explain what you mean by a "single option field"? Curious to hear your thoughts. Thanks everyone!

• Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz)
    Options

A custom field of type 'single value'.

• Luke - Admin DW
    Luke - Admin DW Member Posts: 1
    First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options

Just a dropdown in Activities Would be great?

• Nas Amini
    Nas Amini Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

Can we please get templates for activities, if I choose demo and add guests and a zoom link, I would like templates for agendas, rather than sending blank invites w/ a zoom link