Problem creating quotes

I use pipedrive for CRM. I use Xero for accounting management.

I am trying to find a way to send a quote in Pipedrive. Once a quote is accepted I will send the client an invoice for their product.

Seems easy but the staff at PIpedrive have not helped in 8 months. I am looking to move on to make my life easier.

If you can help please do. If you can't help with the quoting process please tell me what CRM you recommend to help me with this issue. 

0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Flip Nolen
    Flip Nolen Community Driver Posts: 127
    100 Comments Second Anniversary Combo Breaker Photogenic
    edited April 2021 #2

Hey @Daryl Adams, I use Xero and Pipedrive, and for my use-case it works well. Every use case is different, and we all sell different types of products, so there are no one-size-fits-all.

There are plenty of Pipedrive experts on here who would help build out a quoting process, which is beyond the scope of the support team.

Have you looked into getting help from a Pipedrive partner?

https://marketplace.pipedrive.com/partners

Hope this helps.

• Kreete K
    Kreete K Moderator Posts: 236 PIPEDRIVE CUSTOMER SUPPORT
    100 Comments 5 Answers Second Anniversary 5 Likes
    edited April 2021 #3

Hello @Daryl Adams!

I am sorry to hear that our Smart Docs feature for quotes together with Xero integration is not fully suitable for you. I understand you want to send quotes and invoices in the same system. This indeed is not possible with our integration at the moment. However, I will make sure our Product team gets this feedback to see possibilities in the future. You can keep an eye on our product updates under What's New channel here. 

• Alex Stueber_20061
    Alex Stueber_20061 Posts: 104
    Elite Solution Provider
    edited April 2021 #4

Hey @Daryl Adams  thanks for sharing with us your frustration/problem

As @Felicity Nolen mention Pipedrive is a very versatile CRM and sometimes to achieve something within Pipedrive we might need to get external "help" & tools to get the job done.

If you want send me an email and we could have a quick call, so I understand more your needs and see if I can help you with that.

Here is my email.

[email protected]

I hope you have a great day.

Cheers,

Alex