Is it possible to create Automation based on an Activity?

Options
Edie Mew
Edie Mew Member Posts: 168
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Likes First Answer
edited July 2022 in Apps and Integrations #1

I'd like to know if its possible to create Automation based on a activity being created. I'm aware Zapier could achieve this, just wanted to see if it can be done within Pipedrive first

Comments

• Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz)
    Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz) Member Posts: 1,531
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Up Votes 5 Likes
    edited February 2022 #2
    Options

This is doable, although the first condition in your criteria doesn't add any value and can't be tested in Pipedrive's automation.

• Edie Mew
    edited April 2021 #3
    Options

This is doable, although the first condition in your criteria doesn't add any value and can't be tested in Pipedrive's automation.

Thanks Amit, please can share some more insight into how I may be able to achieve this, via Pipedrive, Zapier or another workaround? 

edited April 2021 #4
    Options

Pipedrive Automation.

• Edie Mew
    edited April 2021 #5
    Options

Thanks Amit, I will look at Pipedrive Automation - do you have an overview you can provide me which will help me build this automation (i.e. select this condition instead etc)

• Bruck
    Bruck Member Posts: 16
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Comment
    edited April 2021 #6
    Options

Edie, I already did much automation using Pipedrive Automation. My suggestion you first look at the already created templates. some are with the trigger base in activities. 
    After that, use one and modified according to your necessity.
    Please let me know if you need any more advice and you were able to create your solution.

edited May 2021 #7
    Options

You can book a call. :)