Viewer Only Access

Meghann Cundall
Meghann Cundall Member Posts: 11
First Comment

Hi Pipedrive.  I was talking with my Customer Success Manager and she suggested I ask here when the Viewer Only access would be made available in Pipedrive.  I have users who have full seats but don't actually interact with customers but they have access to periodically check in on files or reports.  I'd much prefer to give them just viewer only access without it needing an entire seat.  Thank you for letting me know when this feature will be made available as it was spoken about in an earlier Product session in early 2021.

Meghann

0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,077 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited March 2022 #2

Hi @Meghann Cundall , thank you for your interest!

At the moment we have no news about this, as priorities and resource allocations for development have to be distributed and unfortunately not everything can be built or at least built in the near future. That being said, we appreciate your input and use it to give our teams thinking points to be considered in the future.

This is where we make all product update announcements, make sure to follow them:

• Follow What's Planned to know what we're currently working on and what’s to come.
    • Follow What’s New and don’t miss any new release announcements.
    • Join our Research and Beta Testing channel for the chance to try out early versions and give us your opinion about new and improved features before they go live.
  • Meghann Cundall
    Meghann Cundall Member Posts: 11
    First Comment
    edited May 2021 #3

At the moment we have no news about this, as priorities and resource allocations for development have to be distributed and unfortunately not everything can be built or at least built in the near future. That being said, we appreciate your input and use it to give our teams thinking points to be considered in the future.

This is where we make all product update announcements, make sure to follow them:

• Follow What's Planned to know what we're currently working on and what’s to come.
    • Join our Research and Beta Testing channel for the chance to try out early versions and give us your opinion about new and improved features before they go live.

Thanks Ines.   I do follow those channels.  I had hoped this feature would be live before end of Q2 but I'll have to wait to hear more.

• Amanda Witz
    Amanda Witz Member Posts: 10
    First Comment First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited March 2022 #4

Any updates on this feature. Do you need help justifying this feature. I would add 50 seats for view access but they will not in any way need to interact with the system.