Was "scrolling" removed from the Merge Duplicates page?

Options
Don Litzenberg_39212
Don Litzenberg_39212 Member Posts: 6
First Comment
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Friday, I could scroll down the page just fine, but today, there's no scroll bar and you can't arrow down the page.  This means that after about 4-5 duplicate merges (which shows the completed merges at the top of the page) you can't get to the next duplicate.

Comments

• Manuel Oliveira
    Manuel Oliveira Admin Posts: 1,071 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    First Answer First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment
    edited February 2022 #2
    Options

Hello @Don Litzenberg  pleas reach out to our Support team who will be able to quickly help you with this matter 💡 👩‍💻

For urgent or technical issues Support is always the most adequate and quickest channel of communication, as the Community is more focused on exchanging knowledge, best practices and ideas. Thank you!

• Don Litzenberg_39212
    Don Litzenberg_39212 Member Posts: 6
    First Comment
    edited June 2021 #3
    Options

Hello @Don Litzenberg  pleas reach out to our Support team who will be able to quickly help you with this matter 💡 👩‍💻

For urgent or technical issues Support is always the most adequate and quickest channel of communication, as the Community is more focused on exchanging knowledge, best practices and ideas. Thank you!

This has been resolved for my instance. I worked through this with support and there were a few issues going on.