Problems with the Pipedrive signature

Ignacio Solar
Ignacio Solar Member Posts: 1
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Hello,

I have been experiencing trouble with or company signature with Pipedrive.

I copied and paste the same one we use in gmail, (it has a gif and our info and rrss icons to the right) and it looks okay in pipedrive. Nevertheless, when I send it and someone opens it from their emails, the signature look AWFUL inside gray squares...

Does anybody know how to fix this?

5e974441762a521faf886ef5_12831.png

Comments

• Boris Tsibelman
    Boris Tsibelman Member Posts: 848
    5 Likes Premier Solution Provider First Anniversary First Answer
    edited February 2022 #2

You would need to rebuild it inside of pipedrive [without copy & paste]

Some of the formatting is not supported in pipedrive signatures.

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,087 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    edited August 2020 #3

You would need to rebuild it inside of pipedrive [without copy & paste]

Some of the formatting is not supported in pipedrive signatures.

@Boris Tsibelman is right unfortunately a direct copy paste won't do the trick. If you're running into anything when setting it up manually I do advice to reach out to our support team via the in-app chat or support@pipedrive.com, they can best advice you on what works ;) 

Here's some more info about it https://support.pipedrive.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005672305-Email-Signature

• Karim S. Leduc
    Karim S. Leduc Member Posts: 5
    First Comment
    edited March 2021 #4

This is nonsense!

Our company signature are elaborate HTML templates such as http://www.dulcedo.com/email/signature.html

When copying and pasting from this web page into the GMAIL signature box it has no issues...

Pipedrive should support this kind of signature! This is VERY disappointing and frustrating. Clearly a lack of oversight by Pipedrive developers.

Also note, there are no STYLING options inside the signature box? How can we add colors, change font, etc? This is absolutely a LACK 

We NEED this fixed, right now!

• Bjørn-Henning Opheim
    Bjørn-Henning Opheim Member Posts: 57
    5 Likes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited April 2021 #5

I agree. It needs to be updated. Good to know that this is being looked at. I have the same problem that it looks okei until you send it.

• Hossein Mohsenian_8278
    Hossein Mohsenian_8278 Member Posts: 78
    5 Up Votes Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic
    edited February 2022 #6

Mate,

Let me know if this is still an issue for you, we've found a way to overcome this.

• Karim S. Leduc
    Karim S. Leduc Member Posts: 5
    First Comment
    edited October 2021 #7

Mate,

Let me know if this is still an issue for you, we've found a way to overcome this.

Hello, I would very much appreciate the help if you can! My email is karim@dulcedo.com

thanks so much man!

• Hi, thanks for the offer! Would you please be so nice and share your insights? It would be great if Pipedrive solved this by themselves, too. Thanks so much!

Martin

• ls.gospace
    ls.gospace Member Posts: 3
    First Comment

Is Pipedrive working on adding support for HTML signatures? Mine kind of works but the formatting gets messed up seemingly at random. Especially in reply emails. Extremely frustrating.

• Manuel Oliveira
    Manuel Oliveira Admin Posts: 1,007 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls 5 Likes First Comment

Hi @ls.gospace feel free to upvote and comment on this feature request on HTML signatures. The more attention it gets, the more visible it is to our product team for consideration.