segmenting customers

Options
Anthony Sarkis
Anthony Sarkis Member Posts: 1
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Hi I am evaluating Pipedrive and need to be able to segment customers. For Example, I will send a different type of email to a customer that is technical compared to one that is business orientated. and at times a customer will be both. Is there a way of doing this? My previous CRM let me add multiple tags that I could filter to each contact

Comments

• Joshua Hindman
    Joshua Hindman Member Posts: 35
    First Comment First Anniversary Photogenic Solution Provider
    edited February 2022 #2
    Options

Hey Anthony! This can be done. I prefer to use a multiple option custom field. Once it's set you can then create a filter in the contact search to find the exact list you want to communicate with.

• Marcelo Silva
    Marcelo Silva Member Posts: 243
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic
    edited May 2021 #3
    Options

Existem várias formas de faze-lo.

Desde a criação de modelos de e-mails, até segmentação mais visual utilizando etiquetas.

Se quiser, pode detalhar mais para podermos tentar te ajudar?

• Ha-Dieu
    Ha-Dieu Member Posts: 1
    edited August 2021 #4
    Options

Hi guys, can you advise me how we can segment with our CRM and pull this data into VERO too ... we have Partners (referrers of business) and clients who are referred (b2C) or come direct (B2c)

At the moment, we are unable to segment and pull and tag the partners, the B2C clients and the b2B clients... 

Many thanks,   

• Markus Meier_49922
    Markus Meier_49922 Member Posts: 25
    Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary Integration Partner
    edited December 2021 #5
    Options

Check out these Four Hacks for Account Segmentation in Pipedrive for some best practices incl. visuals on how to do proper segmentation using different field types and labels.