Lead Feature potencial problem. When you create a lead and finds a match it is deleting al previous

When you create a lead and finds a match it is deleting al previous information you already had.  It does not create new data even when you spicify it. In order  to explian a little bit better I have created a small video. 

https://www.loom.com/share/c4b189103b9b419ab7df901c820649ee
0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Posts: 4,376 PIPEDRIVE PRODUCT MANAGER
    2500 Comments 25 Likes Second Anniversary First Answer
    edited February 24 #2

Wow @Jorge Martínez Marbán thank you for that very detailed video. By the looks of it from my side it looks indeed like you've discovered something that isn't working as it should. I've passed it on to our team and will keep you posted :) Sorry for the inconvenience and speak with you soon!

• Jan Visser_342
    Jan Visser_342 Posts: 108
    edited April 29 #3

@Mike van der Valk - on this topic,  unless I missed it - I also do not believe you can actually UNLINK an organization or person once you're linked a matching organization (before converting).

• Jorge Martínez Marbán
    edited April 2020 #4

Wow @Jorge Martínez Marbán thank you for that very detailed video. By the looks of it from my side it looks indeed like you've discovered something that isn't working as it should. I've passed it on to our team and will keep you posted :) Sorry for the inconvenience and speak with you soon!

Thank you Mike. I love that you guys listen to your customers.