Pipedrive does not recognized previous companies in the lead tab and you have now visibility on the

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Posts: 4,290 PIPEDRIVE PRODUCT MANAGER
    2500 Comments Third Anniversary 25 Likes First Answer
    edited April 29 #2

@Jorge Martínez Marbán again, amazing video, passed it along, sorry for the inconvenience and will keep you posted!

• Jakub Kadlubiec_2191
    edited February 24 #3

Hey @Jorge Martínez Marbán , thanks for those great videos. Developer of Lead Inbox here. :)

The similar company was most likely not found because your company name had a word with diacritic in it (ó in Móvil), but the Lead didn't have it. I understand though that it should still be found, so I will see if it can be improved.

Regarding the similar person message, I think those persons were found because they had "Test" in their names which was also a person name stored on a Lead.

Regarding Archived Leads not showing up in Planned if they have activity. That's a tricky one - we presumed that when a lead is archived, you don't want to do anything with it anymore. We will discuss if this is still the best way this could behave. If you have an example of specific situation where you still want to see the lead there, it'd be helpful if you described it, thanks! :) 

• Jakub Kadlubiec_2191
    edited April 2020 #4

Hey @Jorge Martínez Marbán , thanks for those great videos. Developer of Lead Inbox here. :)

The similar company was most likely not found because your company name had a word with diacritic in it (ó in Móvil), but the Lead didn't have it. I understand though that it should still be found, so I will see if it can be improved.

Regarding the similar person message, I think those persons were found because they had "Test" in their names which was also a person name stored on a Lead.

Regarding Archived Leads not showing up in Planned if they have activity. That's a tricky one - we presumed that when a lead is archived, you don't want to do anything with it anymore. We will discuss if this is still the best way this could behave. If you have an example of specific situation where you still want to see the lead there, it'd be helpful if you described it, thanks! :) 

@Jorge Martínez Marbán just to let you know.. we discussed the option to show an archived lead in Planned if there is a scheduled activity and decided against it. If a lead is archived, we want to get it out of the way and leave the inbox for leads which are still active.

• Jorge Martínez Marbán
    edited April 2020 #5

Ah super, this is great. Thank you for telling me this. Now I see your point on not to show achived task and I agree. 

One question could you please elaborate a bit more the logic in which the lead feature works looking for a person match please

For example:

First looks for the first name only or maybe it looks for the email address and then looks for the last name.  One thing too consider in Mexico and I believe in all Latin America countries we use two last names instead of only one. 

Also do you plan to add more features like filter activities for an specific date? Specially because when prospecting sometimes requires several touches.

Thanks
    Jorge

• Jakub Kadlubiec_2191
    edited April 2020 #6

It doesn't distinguish between first or last names when looking for similar persons. It just takes the name and checks if there is a similar one in the database already.

Also, if you have a person named "Tom Smith" in Pipedrive and you add a lead with name "Smith" it should find it.

As discussed above, it doesn't work well with diacritics, but otherwise it should "just work".

• Jakub Kadlubiec_2191
    edited April 2020 #7

Not sure if I understand the feature request about filtering activities. Do you mean filtering leads which have activities scheduled for a certain date? We are going to extend the filtering capabilities soon, so I hope that this will be included, but I cannot promise anything.

FYI the leads are sorted by the next activity date so that might be useful.

• Jorge Martínez Marbán
    edited April 2020 #8

Muchas gracias amigo :)