Automatic saving of activities

Toni Uitti
Toni Uitti Member Posts: 1
edited June 2022 in Apps and Integrations #1

Have anyone else lost their nerves, when you have edited the tasks/activity, e.g. made notes in customer meeting and changed window from one to another and the editing window has closed without saving and you have lost all the changes done?

Well I have and quite many times. It is also quite annoying that you can't save the activity without closing the editing window.

So please do fix this and put the auto saving of the activity on top of the backlog.

Comments

• Joshua Hindman
    Joshua Hindman Member Posts: 35
    First Comment First Anniversary Photogenic Solution Provider
    edited May 2021 #2

I have noticed this recently. The other day I lost 2 pretty important notes but was able to recover one. It seems like this might be a bug. Have you reported it to support?

• Helio
    Helio Pipedrive Team Posts: 63 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Comment Pipedrive Team
    edited May 2021 #3

Hello @Toni Uitti , I would like to ask you to reach out to our support team so that we can investigate this with you.

Here are the options you have when it comes to reaching out to our support team - Contacting Pipedrive support.

• Théo_56759
    Théo_56759 Member Posts: 2
    First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary

YES !

I think it happened to me 3-4 times. Not always that important, but auto-saving is a basic now on Gmail and Word. Hard to adapt to Pipedrive just because they are behind in terms of technology.

Please give this feedback to your dev team. Auto-save is a must today :)

Apart from this and a few details, I am very happy with the Pipedrive CRM. But the devil is in the details... ;)

Theo