Integrate Pipedrive with Wordpress websites

JK Kai
JK Kai Member Posts: 1
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Many of my clients have websites build using Wordpress so there are email capture forms on their websites.

Is there a way to integrate data between Pipedrive and Wordpress?

For example, when customers complete email submission on Wordpress, then create new contact in Pipedrive. Or when customers make purchase, then update Pipedrive for this information.

Without this integration, it seems like Pipedrive operates independently of the customers main source of traffic (Website) which seems strange.

Thanks.

Comments

• Fabrizio Nicolosi_33821
    Fabrizio Nicolosi_33821 Member Posts: 125
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Comment
    edited May 2021 #2

You can use the wordpress plugin elementor to do this

• Andrus Purde
    Andrus Purde Member Posts: 122
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment Name Dropper

HI @JK Kai - stumbled upon this old thread and thought I'd still reply as it may be relevant to other members of the community.

There is no generic/holistic Wordpress-Pipedrive integration but you'll find many options to connect specific WP plugins in the Pipedrive Marketplace. Simply search for the plugin you're looking to integrate with Pipedrive.

And if I can add a plug, then Outfunnel's Wordpress-Pipedrive integration can sync new form submissions from WP tools like Elementor, ContactForm7 and Gravity Forms.

• Josh Buesking
    Josh Buesking Member Posts: 175
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Likes
    edited August 2023 #4

Gravity Forms has a easy plugin for this that works great. I've been using for years.

I send it the lead box first before creating a deal to handle all the spam.

• Hi, @JK Kai

We use in our company LeadBox for connecting any form from Wordpress to Pipedrive.

It is no code service, which can be easy configured through the admin panel. And it is possible to choose different scenarios of contact and deal creating and use them depending on the form.

It also can collect information about utm_tags.

If you need any further information - do not hesitate to write me

• You should be able to integrate any form solution with Pipedrive using Make/Integromat or Zapier.

• Michael Tomar
    Michael Tomar Member Posts: 11
    First Comment Photogenic

Probably, you need to try 3rd parties to integrate Pipedrive with Wordpress. Try Skyvia, for example.