BUILD A QUOTE BUTTON ONTO DEALS WITH PRODUCTS.

Options
Christopher Daly
Christopher Daly Member Posts: 23
First Comment

Comments

• Boris Tsibelman
    Boris Tsibelman Member Posts: 845
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Combo Breaker
    edited February 2022 #2
    Options

You can build quotes using Pipedrive <> PandaDoc integration @Christopher Daly 

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,077 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited February 2022 #3
    Options

@Christopher Daly we're actually working on a project in this area. @Jess Stacey are we looking for Beta testers? Perhaps Christopher here can join the testing?

• Jess Stacey
    Jess Stacey Pipedrive Team Posts: 38 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited February 2022 #4
    Options

Yes, there are existing integrations in the marketplace for easy quote generation (like Pandadoc for example), and we're also working on our own tool that will do just this. Once you've set up a template for your quotes, you'll be able to generate them in a deal with just one click. @Christopher Daly I can add you to our testing group if you're interested?

• Christopher Daly
    First Comment
    edited April 2020 #5
    Options

You can build quotes using Pipedrive <> PandaDoc integration @Christopher Daly 

Yes - but not necessary to use PandaDocs - should be native in PipeDrive.  A quote is a very simple flat production that should integrate to Pipedrive and move the Deal Stage.  PandaDocs are okay for Proposals which are more detailed and some clients need, but when working with a client like the one I am working with this week, all he needs is a quote that he can sign off on that details the products, services, fees and delivery time and we are good to go.  SPEED is key.  

PandaDocs are nice but the Deal still has to be built with products so a simple button to push and produce the quote is ideal.

• Christopher Daly
    First Comment
    edited April 2020 #6
    Options
    Jess said:

Yes, there are existing integrations in the marketplace for easy quote generation (like Pandadoc for example), and we're also working on our own tool that will do just this. Once you've set up a template for your quotes, you'll be able to generate them in a deal with just one click. @Christopher Daly I can add you to our testing group if you're interested?

Sign me up - our business works under a blanket contract that dictates terms, limitations on liability, etc.  It's a legal document.  The quotes are addendums to that contract and are purchase orders and a one click solution is IDEAL for speed.

• RP1
    RP1 Member Posts: 18
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Comment
    edited April 2022 #7
    Options

@Jess  would love to see what you guys have planned.. it's the primary reason we still also use Salesforce

• Jeff Decker
    Jeff Decker Member Posts: 4
    edited March 2021 #8
    Options

@Jess I too would be interested in this function as I am currently trying to create a sales quote document between Pipedrive and Formstack Documents using a webhook.  If you still need beta testers for this option I would be glad to sign up.

• Sebastian Svensson
    Sebastian Svensson Member Posts: 1
    Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited March 2021 #9
    Options

@Jess We are also looking to simplify our quoting process. Would you be able to ad our company to the beta test of this function? We are currently building out the products in Pipedrive and one click quotes from Pipedrive would speed up the sales process significantly.

• Jay Wealcatch
    Jay Wealcatch Member Posts: 55
    5 Likes Combo Breaker First Comment Photogenic
    edited March 2021 #10
    Options

@Jess  I would like to check this out as well.

• Paul Kozik
    Paul Kozik Member Posts: 1
    edited March 2021 #11
    Options

Would be thrilled to beta-test a quoting functionality.   Just started testing pipedrive vs hubspot who offers quote generation but is very expensive for a startup :(     Was excited to move forward with pipedrive once I tested the products module but was heart broken when I realized quotes were not covered.  I tried the third party apps and like the user experience with paycove the most.  It was pretty seamless with pulling products from pipedrive.  What I found frustrating was having to manage multiple tools to do all the things, not to mention the added cost.   Thanks!     

• Tony Pease
    Tony Pease Member Posts: 1
    edited March 2021 #12
    Options

@Christopher Daly we're actually working on a project in this area. @Jess Stacey are we looking for Beta testers? Perhaps Christopher here can join the testing?

@Mike van der Valk  did this get developed?   Thanks. 

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,069 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited March 2021 #13
    Options

Hi @Tony Pease

Yes it did, it's the Sales Documents feature and you can learn all about it:

This is where we make all product update announcements, make sure to follow them:

• Follow What's Planned to know what we're currently working on and what’s to come.
    • Follow What’s New and don’t miss any new release announcements.
    • Join our Research and Beta Testing channel for the chance to try out early versions and give us your opinion about new and improved features before they go live.