Email Design Options: ability to change fonts, size, colors

kiloWatt Solar
kiloWatt Solar Member Posts: 5
First Comment
edited March 2023 in Ideas and Product Feedback #1

Are there any plans to be able to customize the look of emails? Fonts, size, colors, aliment etc.? Id like to be able to keep my company branding uniform, but also be able to add "character" to my messaging. 

1 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Rav Chatha
    Rav Chatha Member Posts: 2
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Comment
    edited March 2023 #2

It would be great to be able to change the font colour in email templates/signatures, in particular for hyperlinks so they can be brand colour rather than blue.

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,087 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    edited March 2023 #3

Thanks for sharing the suggestion @BeWarm Engineers I'm passing it along to our team!

• Germano_26528
    Germano_26528 Member Posts: 1
    First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited March 2023 #4

Hi it would be very useful to add font colors also to notes.

• Edie Mew
    Edie Mew Member Posts: 165
    5 Up Votes 5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer
    edited March 2023 #5

Please please please can we add the option to have different colour font within an email sent from Pipedrive - either within a deal or in the mailbox

• Emma Johnson
    Emma Johnson Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    edited March 2023 #6

Can you change the font in a pipedrive email or signature template?? I can't find out how

• Boris Tsibelman
    Boris Tsibelman Member Posts: 848
    5 Likes Premier Solution Provider First Anniversary First Answer
    edited March 2023 #7

You cannot change the font or add any custom html.

• Fabrizio Nicolosi_33821
    Fabrizio Nicolosi_33821 Member Posts: 125
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Comment
    edited May 2021 #8

the only little workaround is to create a table on google docs and then copy on pipedrive.

You can't change font and size but at least you can format the signature with the logo on the right place

• Organic Colour Systems Admin
    edited February 2022 #9

Agreed, this would be incredibly useful. We currently will use MailChimp to create certain emails that we send once accounts are created for their aesthetics.

Being able to have similar creative options would mean that we could pull in merge fields from their Pipedrive account rather than doing it manually and would save us a lot of time.

We're unable to do that currently due to the formatting limitations.

• Janis Rozenblats
    Janis Rozenblats Posts: 169 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited May 2021 #10

Agreed, this would be incredibly useful. We currently will use MailChimp to create certain emails that we send once accounts are created for their aesthetics.

Being able to have similar creative options would mean that we could pull in merge fields from their Pipedrive account rather than doing it manually and would save us a lot of time.

We're unable to do that currently due to the formatting limitations.

Hey guys..  While we don't have any easy solution yet today for personal sales email editor, we have something interesting coming soon for marketing emails. If you want to hear about it first you can sign up here.

• Manuel Oliveira
    Manuel Oliveira Admin Posts: 1,003 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls 5 Likes First Comment
    edited March 2023 #11

Hello @Edie Mew  , thank you for your feedback! I have added the topic Feedback & Suggestions , so your request is automatically forwarded internally to our developers as a note for consideration 📝

In the meantime I recommend:

• Following What's Planned to learn about what we're currently working on 🔎
    • Following What’s New for new release announcements and updates 📢

🛠Feel free to join   Research and Beta Testing  for the chance to try out early versions and give us your opinion about new and improved features before they go live 🛠

• Phil Newton_60019
    Phil Newton_60019 Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    edited March 2023 #12

Being able to set the font and font colour (hex codes) against our company settings would be amazing so all emails and correspondence and branded appropriately.

• Greg Sonnier_18583
    Greg Sonnier_18583 Member Posts: 6
    First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary

New emails default to Arial - Normal Size which I don't want. Please add the ability to set a user-defined default font size and default font for all emails. Or am I missing something? I can set default fonts in my signature so why not in the email itself?