CAMPAIGN OBJECT

Pipedrive is not a marketing automation platform, but there are several platforms that integrate tightly with Pipedrive (ActiveCampaign, Autopilot) and it would be VERY useful to have a campaign object in Pipedrive that would allow sales to see the communications that marketing has sent to customers during the nurturing and qualification process.  This could include tracking digital ads the client clicked on, pageviews, emails the client has received, blog post urls they have clicked on, forms they have filled out and chatbots they have used.  By aggregating that into a single object AND allowing marketing to help sales create templates you can increase the knowledge of what has been shown to a client before contacting them.

0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Janis Rozenblats
    Janis Rozenblats Posts: 197 PIPEDRIVE PRODUCT MANAGER
    100 Comments Second Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited February 24 #2

Great point @Christopher Daly .
    This is something we are considering already to bring Mailigen.com a Pipedrive product closer in Pipedrive toolset.
    We are able to push activities like sent, opened, clicked already in the activity stream, but that's not one marketing / campaign object. 

• Christopher Daly
    Christopher Daly Posts: 36
    edited April 2020 #3

Great point @Christopher Daly .
    This is something we are considering already to bring Mailigen.com a Pipedrive product closer in Pipedrive toolset.
    We are able to push activities like sent, opened, clicked already in the activity stream, but that's not one marketing / campaign object. 

If I was a Pipedrive Investor - I would buy Autopilot and integrate it to the platform.  A tight integration and creating the object based on Autopilot and then change Pipedrive to an end to end CRM platform.  Pipedrive activity based selling beats the tar out of Salesforce and HubSpot and the mobile app is a secret weapon that is 10x better than the others.  The marketing campaign object would help complete the 360 view of the customer treatment process and enable marketing qualified leads to drive the sales pipeline and improve automation to accelerate sales.

• Frame Support
    Frame Support Posts: 1
    edited February 25 #4

Hi I've the same question just now,  and see tremendous value in having this information on the activity feed of a Person (Contact)

Is there an update on this???

I could not find Mailigen in your marketplace, is it still a differentiated product? (I read about the acquisition) What would be the way to test it? Thanks

• Janis Rozenblats
    Janis Rozenblats Posts: 197 PIPEDRIVE PRODUCT MANAGER
    100 Comments Second Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited March 2021 #5

Hi I've the same question just now,  and see tremendous value in having this information on the activity feed of a Person (Contact)

Is there an update on this???

I could not find Mailigen in your marketplace, is it still a differentiated product? (I read about the acquisition) What would be the way to test it? Thanks

@Frame Support  Mailigen is on the marketplace under name of SycBot: https://marketplace.pipedrive.com/app/syncbot/08806fb978ff62c0 
    More about the capabilities of integration here: https://support.mailigen.com/mailigen-pipedrive
    To test Mailigen, just go to https://www.mailigen.com/pipedrive and sign up.