Native Integration with Salesloft

James Shaw
James Shaw Member Posts: 1
edited July 2022 in Ideas and Product Feedback #1

We have recently signed up to Salesloft as our preferred enablement software. The third party connector we were going to use to connect Pipedrive (PieSynch) has been bought by HubSpot and therefore no longer integrates Pipedrive to Salesloft. The only other options out there are custom API's which cost a fortune. I would suggest that it is in Pipedrives best interest to build a native integration to Salesloft in their marketplace as I am sure many people (like us) are thinking of switching to HubSpot because of this.

0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,077 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited July 2022 #2

Thank you for your suggestion @James Shaw . It's been forwarded internally to our team so they can take it into consideration in future developments.

The integration between SalesLoft and Pipedrive via PieSync remains available to users who had already installed it, like you - what they aren't accept is any new users, see here

I recommend you reach out to their customer support so they can troubleshoot why your sync stopped working since you are a "legacy" user and not a new one.

In any case you can use Tray.io to sync - pick them from our marketplace here.

Take a look at the full list of integration platforms available in our marketplace, as they allow you to transfer and manipulate data outside the scope of our own native features. 

Happy syncing! 🚀

• Steven_54523
    Steven_54523 Member Posts: 1
    edited December 2021 #3

+1 for a Salesloft native integration

• Aaron Lambie
    Aaron Lambie Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2022 #4

Thank you for your suggestion @James Shaw . It's been forwarded internally to our team so they can take it into consideration in future developments.

The integration between SalesLoft and Pipedrive via PieSync remains available to users who had already installed it, like you - what they aren't accept is any new users, see here

I recommend you reach out to their customer support so they can troubleshoot why your sync stopped working since you are a "legacy" user and not a new one.

In any case you can use Tray.io to sync - pick them from our marketplace here.

Take a look at the full list of integration platforms available in our marketplace, as they allow you to transfer and manipulate data outside the scope of our own native features. 

Happy syncing! 🚀

Tray.io is not cost-effective for integration.  We are seriously looking to shift off of Pipedrive to Salesforce specifically because Pipedrive won't build this integration.  Outreach.io and Salesloft should be core integrations for this platform.

• Tomer Magal
    Tomer Magal Member Posts: 2
    Photogenic First Comment First Anniversary

We have the same problem with Salesloft, and now also with Cilli piper scheduler

A CRM needs to integrate with all the leading tools, otherwise it is irrelevant