Collecting user data from a Elementor form.

Options
sheldon Johnson
sheldon Johnson Member Posts: 1
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Question. How do I collect user data from a conditional form that was created using Elementor web form. 

Currently, the form is connected to Pipedrive via API, when the form is submitted the only data that's collected from Pipedrive is' Name, email, and phone number.  keep in mind that I have other fields that do not show up in Pipedrive. when the form is submitted it ends up in the Leads inbox. btw, I'm new to Pipedrive :(

Is there a section where those other fields have to be created on Pipedrive for this to work?

These are the conditional questions:

CHOOSE YOUR PROPERTY TYPE:

Homeowner »

Rental »

Commercial »

CHOOSE YOUR PROPERTY SIZE:

Under 1,000 sq.ft. »

1,000 to 2,000 sq.ft. »

Over 2,000 sq.ft. »

HOW MANY DOORS DO YOU WANT TO MONITOR?

1 door »

2 doors »

3+ doors »

WHAT IS YOUR CREDIT SCORE?

Poor (600 below)

Average (600 – 699)

Good (700 – 799)

Excellent (800 Above)

The last page collects user information, name, email, etc then submit.

Link to the site: My WordPress – Just another WordPress site (kmt-studio.com)

Comments

• Andrus Purde
    Andrus Purde Member Posts: 122
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment Name Dropper
    edited February 2022 #2
    Options

Hard to troubleshoot without more context but this seems like a case of the API connection not being able to map a multiple-choice field in Elementor to a multiple-choice field in Pipedrive. Perhaps you could modify the code to map this to a Pipedrive text field instead?

In related news, we recently added Elementor support to Outfunnel app connector. There's a free trial available so it'd take just 5 minutes to see whether Outfunnel would solve that issue for you. 

• PFS Marketing
    PFS Marketing Member Posts: 1
    edited May 2021 #3
    Options

Hard to troubleshoot without more context but this seems like a case of the API connection not being able to map a multiple-choice field in Elementor to a multiple-choice field in Pipedrive. Perhaps you could modify the code to map this to a Pipedrive text field instead?

In related news, we recently added Elementor support to Outfunnel app connector. There's a free trial available so it'd take just 5 minutes to see whether Outfunnel would solve that issue for you. 

I am experiencing the same issue but with Zapier. The custom Lead/Deal fields (questions on intake form) are not mapping through. Only the basic as @SheldonJohnson stated. Here is my zap: https://zapier.com/shared/ada05f496d51b85c1b269ebcb41bf756c33c7d50