Email Sequencing after sending a quotation
I am looking for suggestions on the best integration I should use for email sequencing.
Customers reach out to us for quotations, and after we send out our initial emails, I want to put them into an email automation campaign that drips emails from the salesperson's personal email until they reply.
I've looked at a couple of options that integrate nicely with Pipedrive, but I can't figure out which is the best.
Lemlist and Klenty look like overkill since we're not sending cold emails, but Pipedrive's Mailigen looks like it is set up with newsletters in mind, and not sales.
My ideal workflow looks like this:
- The lead comes in, and the salesperson manually sends the first email.
- Salesperson places them into a stage inside of a pipeline that initiates a drip campaign.
- Wait 3 days, if no response, send email #1
- Wait 3 days, if no response, send email #2
- Wait 7 days, if no response, create in Pipedrive activity to call
- Anytime the customer responds to an email, the campaign stops.