Email Sequencing after sending a quotation

Options
Sam Boyd
Sam Boyd Member Posts: 11
Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary
edited July 2022 in Ideas and Product Feedback #1

I am looking for suggestions on the best integration I should use for email sequencing. 

Customers reach out to us for quotations, and after we send out our initial emails, I want to put them into an email automation campaign that drips emails from the salesperson's personal email until they reply. 

I've looked at a couple of options that integrate nicely with Pipedrive, but I can't figure out which is the best. 

Lemlist and Klenty look like overkill since we're not sending cold emails, but Pipedrive's Mailigen looks like it is set up with newsletters in mind, and not sales. 

My ideal workflow looks like this: 

1. The lead comes in, and the salesperson manually sends the first email. 
  2. Salesperson places them into a stage inside of a pipeline that initiates a drip campaign. 
    1. Wait 3 days, if no response, send email #1 
    2. Wait 3 days, if no response, send email #2
    3. Wait 7 days, if no response, create in Pipedrive activity to call
      etc.
  3. Anytime the customer responds to an email, the campaign stops. 

Comments

• Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz)
    Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz) Member Posts: 1,531
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Up Votes 5 Likes
    edited February 2022 #2
    Options

Check outfunnel.

• Sam Boyd
    edited May 2021 #3
    Options

Check outfunnel.

If going this route, why not just rely on Zapier? It looks like Outfunnel is just a bridge which doesn't solve my issue having an app to send the emails. 

Or am I mistaken? 

• Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz)
    Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz) Member Posts: 1,531
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Up Votes 5 Likes
    edited May 2021 #4
    Options

Check outfunnel.

Earlier it used to be a bridge between Pipedrive and Mailchimp.

Now it does all the standard things Mailchimp used to do.

• Andrus Purde
    Andrus Purde Member Posts: 122
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment Name Dropper
    edited June 2021 #5
    Options

Check outfunnel.

Indeed, Outfunnel now has a built-in email sequences tool that can also stop a sequence automatically upon reply. See here 

And thank you for the recommendation @Amit Sarda !

• Michael Morthorst_23615
    Michael Morthorst_23615 Member Posts: 5
    First Anniversary Photogenic
    edited February 2022 #6
    Options

Dear Sam,

We are also highly interested in a tool that we can use for simple email sequencing / follow-ups and have seen the same issues with many tools (either too many features or focused on sending newsletters like Mailigen). 

Can I may ask whether you have found a solution? Are you now using Outfunnel?

Kind regards

Michael

• Nuno Oliveira
    Nuno Oliveira Posts: 96 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited July 2022 #7
    Options

Hi guys! This is a very relevant topic for us, as we are currently working on an alpha version of adding this capability to create email sequences. If you are interested I'll reach out once we have a testable version (July/August), so that you can try it out and give feedback. Let me know if it makes sense for you @Sam Boyd @Michael Morthorst @Amit Sarda 

edited July 2021 #8
    Options

Hi Nuno,

That sounds great, we'd be more than happy to test the feature and provide feedback. Happy to start as soon as a testable version is ready.

@Nuno Oliveira 

• Sam Boyd
    edited July 2021 #9
    Options

Hi guys! This is a very relevant topic for us, as we are currently working on an alpha version of adding this capability to create email sequences. If you are interested I'll reach out once we have a testable version (July/August), so that you can try it out and give feedback. Let me know if it makes sense for you @Sam Boyd @Michael Morthorst @Amit Sarda 

Hey @Nuno Oliveira that sounds awesome! Please do reachout. :) 

• Sam Boyd
    edited July 2021 #10
    Options

Dear Sam,

We are also highly interested in a tool that we can use for simple email sequencing / follow-ups and have seen the same issues with many tools (either too many features or focused on sending newsletters like Mailigen). 

Kind regards

Michael

Hi Micahel, 

We're currently using Klenty for this, and the experience has been fine. No issues. I do view this as a hopefully temporary solution, as I believe this is an essential feature that should be built into any CRM one uses. 

Give Klenty a try, they have a trial which will give you time to play with it. 

edited July 2021 #11
    Options

Dear Sam,

Kind regards

Michael

Hi Sam,

Thank you very much for your feedback, that is very much appreciated. We will have a look at Klenty but also look forward to testing the Pipedrive feature.

• Ryan Cahoy
    Ryan Cahoy Member Posts: 5
    edited August 2021 #12
    Options

@Nuno Oliveira curious are you getting closer to an alpha version?  we are new to pipedrive (just converted from salesforce last week) and I am very interested in this functionality and happy to be a beta tester.

• Ryan Cahoy
    edited August 2021 #13
    Options

@Nuno Oliveira I am new to pipedrive, just signed up this week.  I am looking to implement exactly what Sam described above and would be very keen to be a beta tester if you have something.

• Ryan Cahoy
    edited August 2021 #14
    Options

@Nuno Oliveira I am new to pipedrive, just signed up this week.  I am looking to implement exactly what Sam described above and would be very keen to be a beta tester if you have something.

• Ryan Cahoy
    edited August 2021 #15
    Options

I would also be keen to be a beta tester for this feature.

• Ryan Cahoy
    edited August 2021 #16
    Options

I would also like this functionality and would be very interested to be a beta tester if it is available.@Nuno Oliveira 

• Nadia Dookhie
    Nadia Dookhie Member Posts: 5
    First Comment
    edited September 2021 #17
    Options

Is this feature available in Pipedrive now ?  We would also like to do the same thing. 

@Nuno Olivera

• Celeste_44484
    Celeste_44484 Member Posts: 2
    Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited January 2022 #18
    Options

Hey there, I just tested out Campaigns and was hoping it included email sequencing. If there's a version planned, I would very much like to test out the alpha version as well. Do you have an updated timeline on when that might be? (your previous note said July/August 2021). 

Thank you! :) Celeste

• Paul_76922
    Paul_76922 Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2022 #19
    Options

Hi @Nuno Oliveira
    Is there any news on this feature?

We are also looking at setting this up.

Thank you! 
    Paul

• Leah Bradley
    Leah Bradley Member Posts: 1
    Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options

Hi @Nuno Oliveira

Checking to see if there are any updates on adding the email sequences to Pipedrive?

I'm looking for a solution to "auto send" an email if "no reply" after a certain set of days and to cancel the sequence if a reply is received.

Thank you!

Leah