I am not a fan of the recent update

I am not a fan of the recent update.  Please see the attached file.  The new column on the right-hand side of the activities box is useless to me and takes up space.  I wish there was an option to remove it.  

0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Boris Tsibelman
    Boris Tsibelman Community Driver Posts: 1,037
    1000 Comments Second Anniversary Combo Breaker Photogenic
    edited February 24 #2

@Jamie O'Connell, CRT -- can you please try to re-upload screen shot of what you're referring to? 

• Jamie O'Connell, CRT
    edited May 2021 #3

@Jamie O'Connell, CRT -- can you please try to re-upload screen shot of what you're referring to? 

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Posts: 4,389 PIPEDRIVE PRODUCT MANAGER
    2500 Comments Third Anniversary 25 Likes First Answer
    edited April 2020 #4

Hi @Jamie O'Connell, CRT this panel is to show your calendar for the day to make sure you don't double book activities. I see for you it's empty, do you not plan your day/activities in Pipedrive and have you looked into our calendar sync?

• Jamie O'Connell, CRT
    edited April 2020 #5

Hello Mike,

I do not set a time for my activities unless it's for a meeting /demo/training with a prospect or client.  Most of my activities are associated with working leads and opportunities and are more date based than time based if that makes sense.  Get these items completed by this date, not this time, unless it's a scheduled meeting.   Is there an option to turn this field off?  I really would like to use the space to read and type my notes.  I do use the calendar sync with my Outlook and really enjoy the email functionality in PipeDrive and the ability to track when the messages are open and from where.

Thank you,

Jamie