Maybe it was mentioned already but having custom fields, that can link the same information across O

0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Posts: 4,389 PIPEDRIVE PRODUCT MANAGER
    2500 Comments Third Anniversary 25 Likes First Answer
    edited April 29 #2

@Martin Pecha could you please elaborate a bit more. What is the problem you are trying to solve with that? What information needs to be shared between all people in an organization? 

• Martin Pecha_2338
    Martin Pecha_2338 Posts: 192
    100 Comments Second Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Likes
    edited February 24 #3

@Mike van der Valk sorry for late response

for example we are selling products with different paid levels - A,B,C - company has a licence for A,B so I have a custom field in company detail, where I know they are signed for A,B

however, we often turn on to users another modules to test and sometimes we forget or it is hard to orient, what company has paid for

so I would like to see in detail of person - custom field "turn on modules" - A,B,C and custom field "company licence" - A,B - which would be directly paired from the company level

• Mike van der Valk
    edited April 2020 #4

for example we are selling products with different paid levels - A,B,C - company has a licence for A,B so I have a custom field in company detail, where I know they are signed for A,B

however, we often turn on to users another modules to test and sometimes we forget or it is hard to orient, what company has paid for

so I would like to see in detail of person - custom field "turn on modules" - A,B,C and custom field "company licence" - A,B - which would be directly paired from the company level

Thanks @Martin Pecha so basically in short when looking for a contact person you'd like to see the information of the company, in your case what level they've paid you for?

• Martin Pecha_2338
    edited April 2020 #5

yes - I know that this can be done by adding a column from organisation with this detail in the list of contacts - but you cannot see it directly in contact's page

• Mike van der Valk
    edited April 2020 #6

@Martin Pecha but on the person details page on the left side there is the box that gives information about the organization? Is this not what you are looking for?

• Martin Pecha_2338
    edited April 2020 #7

in this case that is true - thanks for this, I did not realise that