Setting up a pipe for Account Management

Options
Taylor Buford
Taylor Buford Member Posts: 3
First Anniversary
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Hey All!

I work in sales and account management for a small marketing agency in Kansas City. I love Pipedrive as a sales CRM, but does anyone have any tips for setting up a pipe to manage current clients? I've set up a pipeline, but it doesn't quite flow how I would like. Any tips, tricks, or extensions would be appreciated. 

Thank you,

Taylor 

Comments

• Aaron Douglass Bailey
    Aaron Douglass Bailey Member Posts: 43
    First Comment
    edited June 2021 #2
    Options

Feel free to post a screenshot of the pipeline (filter out sensitive data!) and I'll see if anything sticks out. 

One option: Have a look at the contacts timeline. It can help to keep in touch with segments of contacts - use the filters to choose clients with a previously won deal. 

https://support.pipedrive.com/en/article/contacts-timeline for a video and more info!

• Brad Krause_13404
    Brad Krause_13404 Member Posts: 373
    5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited July 2021 #3
    Options

Well, Pipedrive is mostly about moving revenue opportunities from an opportunity to resolved stage. We use the same pipeline to manage our existing clients as we do new business for sales opportunities. 

We have a second pipeline called service we use to track and communicate service issues to production which has very different stages than the sale pipeline. 

Service (issues): Received, reviewed, scheduled, complete. 

Sales: Opportunity, proposal, review, presented.

Not sure I really understand what you are looking to use pipedrive for with existing clients.