Action Delay in Automation

Ruben van Bergeijk
Ruben van Bergeijk Member Posts: 5

When building an automation flow it would be great to have a 'delay' functionality. This would allow for scheduling reminders X minutes after an action is taken. Right now all actions happen instantly, but sometimes you want to wait. For example: someone enters a deal stage and when this person is in that deal stage for more than X minutes, an automated mail is send out.

0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,087 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    edited February 2022 #2

Thanks for sharing @Ruben van Bergeijk I know our team has explored this in the past so I'll nudge them again. In the meantime there's a solution outside of Pipedrive with Zapier if you'd like to explore that.

• Mike van der Valk
    edited April 2020 #3

Thanks for sharing @Ruben van Bergeijk I know our team has explored this in the past so I'll nudge them again. In the meantime there's a solution outside of Pipedrive with Zapier if you'd like to explore that.

@Ruben van Bergeijk just heard the team is running some tests with something in that direction, feel free to join the Beta testing channel that was just opened last week here: https://community.pipedrive.com/group/pipedrive-workflow-automation-beta-testing

• Ruben van Bergeijk
    Ruben van Bergeijk Member Posts: 5
    edited April 2020 #4

@Mike van der Valk thanks for the heads-up! Just joined the beta testing channel. 

We are currently using the Zapier solution but it's not ideal. We'd rather have everything within Pipedrive :) 

• Mike van der Valk
    edited April 2020 #5

I dream of that world too! We're getting there step by step. Although Zapier obviously is still an amazing tool when it comes to connecting other apps to Pipedrive.

• Tomás Girardi
    Tomás Girardi Member Posts: 8
    First Comment
    edited April 2022 #6

This seems to be the most active thread -> https://community.pipedrive.com/post/5e38090c0de7bd7bc9bed928

Probably it's a good idea to vote (like) and comment in it, so it gets noticed

• Ian_46006
    Ian_46006 Member Posts: 1
    edited June 2021 #7

Hi Mike,

We've been trying to add a delay on our first "thank you" email after a lead fills a form in the website. For us, it's critical to be able to add a 3 minutes delay in that first email, after filling the form.

How is the delay option going? Has the product team worked on that? I feel like this is a key feature and can't believe Pipedrive is not including it :O 

Thank you!