Documents: Data entry, review and signing processes
Reinhard Puntigam Posts: 22
I am curious to learn what experienced PD users would recommend for collaborative data entry, review and signature processes specific to most service-type processes. The solution I am looking should address the following processes:
- Sales rep creates a modified document (say: an offer/a query/a contract) from a default template.
- Sales rep asks prospect/client to add further data on the document, makes choices or other additions, ideally limited to form-type areas.
- Sales rep can review this process and make further changes on the doc (e.g. while talking to the client over the phone)
- Sales rep initiates a signing process involving client and perhaps some other people.
- Signatures produce an audit trail similar the PD's "Smart Doc" Feature
- Document and audit trail are accessible in PD (associated with deal and contact)
I'd grateful for any suggestions or experience with similar situations.
Reinhard Puntigam Posts: 22edited June 2021 #2
I did some more research and I believe that a Pandadoc integration pretty much answers to all the above requirements. Still interested in other solutions or experience.0