How I can automate lead distribution using the robin round method?

Options
Shubhi Joshi
Shubhi Joshi Member Posts: 10
edited July 2023 in Sales CRM #1

I tried router jet but it can work at a deal level not lead inbox level. Is there any other method to do that? or setup activity of assigning lead using workflow alternatively between 2 sales teams?

Answers

• Keith Greywood
    Keith Greywood Member Posts: 35
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Comment
    edited May 2022 #2
    Options

I used Zapier to get a solution working for Leads

It's quite complex and I'll be exploring and testing it further. 

https://community.zapier.com/tips-and-inspiration-5/easy-edit-round-robins-using-a-google-sheet-133#latest  

Inspired by this one.  There are a few other ways of doing it you'll find, but Zapier is really useful to sit between lead sources and pipedrive. So it is not free as you'll need a paid plan.

Like the example, I have  a zap which increments a number each lead which is always running. I like this sitting independently (so you can use the same round robin with multiple lead sources). This round robin number corresponds to a Google Sheet with my teams names on it. 

My system basically works by creating a person with a lead source, and the person owner is chosen via the round robin. Then Pipedrive creates leads / activities based on this person and the lead source (pipedrive automations). For me, Pipedrive sends email and slack alerts to the Owner. 

I have not switched over fully to the leads system yet from deals for new leads, but this was my first trial of this with one of my lead sources. 

• Shubhi Joshi
    Shubhi Joshi Member Posts: 10
    edited October 2021 #3
    Options

Im using INTEGROMAT for lead distribution between sales person. 

• Euphoria Integrations
    Euphoria Integrations Member Posts: 1
    edited May 2022 #4
    Options

I used Zapier to get a solution working for Leads

It's quite complex and I'll be exploring and testing it further. 

https://community.zapier.com/tips-and-inspiration-5/easy-edit-round-robins-using-a-google-sheet-133#latest  

Inspired by this one.  There are a few other ways of doing it you'll find, but Zapier is really useful to sit between lead sources and pipedrive. So it is not free as you'll need a paid plan.

Like the example, I have  a zap which increments a number each lead which is always running. I like this sitting independently (so you can use the same round robin with multiple lead sources). This round robin number corresponds to a Google Sheet with my teams names on it. 

My system basically works by creating a person with a lead source, and the person owner is chosen via the round robin. Then Pipedrive creates leads / activities based on this person and the lead source (pipedrive automations). For me, Pipedrive sends email and slack alerts to the Owner. 

I have not switched over fully to the leads system yet from deals for new leads, but this was my first trial of this with one of my lead sources. 

Good Day. I need to create the round robin distribution using zapier. is this now working for you? The link that I was given to create these round robin leads is quite complex and some guidance would be awesome

• Gonzalo
    Gonzalo Member Posts: 1
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Comment
    Options

Dear @Shubhi Joshi ,

Would you care to share your work on Integromat (now Make)? I'm stuck with this very same problem.

Cheers and thank you for your time.

• Akhil_Supermeet.ai
    Options

Hi @Shubhi Joshi & @Keith Greywood ,

We've just built supermeet.ai that helps you to do lead routing in Pipedrive for leads, deals, and meetings!

Feel free to check out- https://supermeet.ai/

• Kenton
    Kenton Member Posts: 3
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Options
  • gbogfmyo
    gbogfmyo Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

You can automate your sales regarding messages with a Great feature of GBWhatsApp Pro. This feature is message scheduler. Just schedule your promotional messages and run your leads. You can download GBWhatsApp Pro from GBOGFMYO.

Here is the link to get GBWhatsApp pro now: https://gbogfmyo.com/

• Anna R
    Anna R Member Posts: 5
    First Comment
    Options

Routerjet does work on both the lead and deal level now!