Email Template in Workflow Automation

Options
Erin Schackman
Erin Schackman Member Posts: 4
First Comment First Anniversary
edited April 24 in Workflow Automation #1

When creating an automation with the new version, I can't seem to be able to email an already created template. Am I missing something?

Trigger: Deal Created

Condition: Deal is not empty

I have also tried a Deal Updated trigger like I had in previous workflow automations prior to new version and still not available that I can tell.

Comments

• Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz)
    Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz) Member Posts: 1,531
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Up Votes 5 Likes
    edited February 2022 #2
    Options

@Erin Schackman  Can you precisely define what you're trying to do? Once we know that we can advise on the triggers, conditions, and actions.

• Erin Schackman
    Erin Schackman Member Posts: 4
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited July 2021 #3
    Options

@Erin Schackman  Can you precisely define what you're trying to do? Once we know that we can advise on the triggers, conditions, and actions.

trying to send an auto email to contact person when a deal is created in a certain pipeline/stage. i would like to use an email template i already have  but it doesn't seem to be an option.  i would just type out the email once but i don't see an option for an attachment either.

• Edie Mew
    Edie Mew Member Posts: 168
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Likes First Answer
    edited July 2021 #4
    Options

Hi @Erin Schackman I have attached an image here. Please let me know if you see the same thing when building your Automation. could you please also confirm which version of Automation are you using, the old or latest? 

This discussion has been closed.