Smart Doc Improvements

Options
Michael Penfold
Michael Penfold Member Posts: 2

Smart Docs with eSignatures are a great alternative to Docusign, Hellosign etc. but they're missing a few key features that would really improve them and make the transition from one of the alternatives much smoother. 

1. Allow recipients to complete fields as well as signing e.g. filling in their contact details or those of other key contacts at their organisation
  2. Allow sender to include a message with the eSignature request
  3. Allow for the inclusion of checkboxes or radio buttons for either the sender or recipient to select as appropriate
  4. Allow recipients to sign offline through print, sign and upload functionality

Comments

• Katie Haystead
    Katie Haystead Member Posts: 11
    First Comment
    edited December 2021 #2
    Options

I agree with all this above but would also add the ability to select the position of the signature vs. just the last page, similar to the format in Docusign. 

• Michael Penfold
    Michael Penfold Member Posts: 2
    edited September 2021 #3
    Options

I would also add the ability to edit a document that has not yet been signed without having to cancel the signature request, edit the template and then re-request the signature. 

• Deniz_23502
    Deniz_23502 Member Posts: 3
    edited March 2022 #4
    Options

I Agree with both of these requested features specially to select the position of the signature. There are also a few more i would integrate in smart docs.

• Enable/Disable two factor authentification
    • Uploading field for the signer in the document to send needed Documents with the contract
    • Enable/Disable handwriting signature or sms signing or typed signature
    • Enable/Disable signing one or more fileds with one or multiple signatures on different sites if needed 
  • Deniz_23502
    Deniz_23502 Member Posts: 3
    edited March 2022 #5
    Options

I Agree with both of these requested features specially to select the position of the signature. There are also a few more i would integrate in smart docs.

• Enable/Disable two factor authentification
    • Uploading field for the signer in the document to send needed Documents with the contract
    • Enable/Disable handwriting signature or sms signing or typed signature
    • Enable/Disable signing one or more fileds with one or multiple signatures on different sites if needed 
  • Pablo Velarde
    Pablo Velarde Member Posts: 1
    edited April 2022 #6
    Options

Missing fillable fields badly! ideal for payment documents to be filled!