Integration Analytics and Pipedrive

Options
Openr Sales
Openr Sales Member Posts: 3
edited July 2022 in Apps and Integrations #1

Hi all, I'm struggling for a while to import data from Google Analytics into existing Pipedrive deals. Tried tools such as #zapier and #fastbase, also added some #utm-tags to my Google Ads campaigns. Without results. I'd like to import the 'source / medium' and 'campaign' from conversions into Pipedrive, at the moment we can't focus on specific channels because we don't know which are the most valuable for us. I cannot believe that no one has these integration challenges. 

Do you have the sollution to this 'problem', I'd like to get in contact with you?

Do you have the same 'problem', please like/reply to make this an even more important feature.

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,069 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited February 2022 #2
    Options

Hi @Openr Sales , we're happy to see you're looking to integrate multiple tools into Pipedrive to make your life easier. 

As this is more of a technical question, I suggest you reach out to our awesome Support team so they can help you troubleshoot and get that data into Pipedrive.

I can also tell you that we're working on something new to automatically bring in data from leads and lead sources into Pipedrive, so I reached out to Product Manager @Priit Parmann  and he'd like to include you in the group of early testers we're starting very soon. Can you please let me know your email address, or send it to ines.batata@pipedrive.com, so we can reach out to include you?

• Openr Sales
    Openr Sales Member Posts: 3
    edited April 2020 #3
    Options

Hi @Openr Sales , we're happy to see you're looking to integrate multiple tools into Pipedrive to make your life easier. 

As this is more of a technical question, I suggest you reach out to our awesome Support team so they can help you troubleshoot and get that data into Pipedrive.

I can also tell you that we're working on something new to automatically bring in data from leads and lead sources into Pipedrive, so I reached out to Product Manager @Priit Parmann  and he'd like to include you in the group of early testers we're starting very soon. Can you please let me know your email address, or send it to ines.batata@pipedrive.com, so we can reach out to include you?

I've just send you my credentials by email.

• Inês Batata
    edited May 2021 #4
    Options

You've got mail!

• Gerben van Zuilen
    Gerben van Zuilen Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2022 #5
    Options

Hey @Openr Sales Hebben jullie dit "probleem" inmiddels opgelost? Heel herkenbaar. Ik ben er hier de afgelopen tijd veel mee bezig geweest en ben benieuwd hoe jullie dit nu tracken in Pipedrive. Gr. Gerben van Zuilen

• Inês Batata
    edited January 2021 #6
    Options

Hey @Openr Sales Hebben jullie dit "probleem" inmiddels opgelost? Heel herkenbaar. Ik ben er hier de afgelopen tijd veel mee bezig geweest en ben benieuwd hoe jullie dit nu tracken in Pipedrive. Gr. Gerben van Zuilen

Hi @Gerben van Zuilen

I suggest taking a look at our variety of Lead Generation tools, namely Prospector and Web Visitors, which was the one we had @Openr Sales be a beta-tester for all those months ago. :)

Here’s how to get notified about what’s we're cooking:

• Sergey Zuev
    Sergey Zuev Member Posts: 9
    Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited April 2021 #7
    Options

You can use GA Connector to import source/medium/campaign/etc to Pipedrive. It was built to solve the exact problem you're having, not understanding which channels are most valuable.

Full disclosure: I'm the founder of GA Connector

• GJ_Bridge_88635
    GJ_Bridge_88635 Member Posts: 8
    First Comment
    Options

I have created a "solution" to this problem, it is a workaround but does achieve the desired result.

If anyone would like a hand implementing this then I'm more than happy to help, time permitting