Hi Developers at Pipedrive -

Sales Rep
Sales Rep Posts: 3

Any chance you can add the option to see both the company name and contact name on the "Deals" page? When you have hundreds sometimes is the company name, sometimes is the contact which makes it then difficult when talking through it with a team! 

0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Admin Posts: 3,155 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 5 Likes First Answer
    edited April 29 #2

Hi @Sales Rep

From your description I believe you're referring to the Deal tiles seen in the Pipeline view. These are designed to show only basic data about the deals for a quick glance. The name of the Person linked to the deal will only show up in the tile if there's not an Organization linked to the Deal too. The name of the Organization always "overrides" the name of the Person there. 

That being said, we've forwarded your suggestion internally to the respective team.

• Sales Rep
    edited February 24 #3

Hi Yes, that is the one. No need for all the blurb and info, but I think the tiles showing, Company Name, Deal Title, Contact and Value is the very basic summary. Thanks Ines. 

• Inês Batata
    edited April 2020 #4
    Sales Rep said:

Hi Yes, that is the one. No need for all the blurb and info, but I think the tiles showing, Company Name, Deal Title, Contact and Value is the very basic summary. Thanks Ines. 

No problem, happy to help! So in your use case, am I correct to assume that Person name would be more relevant that Organization name in the deal tile?

• Sales Rep
    edited April 2020 #5
    Sales Rep said:

Hi Ines, no, person and organisation both. Sometimes it's the company which reminds us, sometimes it's the person. They are therefore both important equally in the same measures. I also imagine there would not a be a reason why it would not be useful for most people, or at least it won't hinder them to have one extra line with the name of a person so that when you are looking at the tile page it is easy to jog the memory. 

• Inês Batata
    edited May 2021 #6
    Sales Rep said:

Got it, thank you! 

• Georg Wässa
    Georg Wässa Posts: 25
    Second Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    edited April 29 #7

Maybe I can help you because I had the same problem. I created for myself a workflow.

everytime a deal is updated, rename the titel in [Project Number] + [Organization Name] + [Contact Name]

So my Pipeline looks like

Product 457 - Apple - Tim Cook

Project 123 - Microsoft - Bill Gates