Export Mailchimp Sent Campaign to Pipedrive

Options
Layci Skog
Layci Skog Member Posts: 5
edited July 2022 in Apps and Integrations #1

Is there a way to take the data from a sent mailchimp campaign and import it to Pipedrive so that it updates the relevant emails with activity hits? We're realizing that Pipedrive isn't capturing our e-blasts we send out for those that are more of  "tech touch" vs direct reach out. Talking hundreds of emails. 

I've seen a few options for two-way sync but that's ANOTHER product and ANOTHER fee. Open to suggestions!

Thank you

Comments

• Janis Rozenblats
    Janis Rozenblats Posts: 169 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited February 2022 #2
    Options

Hi Layci. Great question. I don't know of any free solution to sync engagement data back to Pipedrive. 
    I would like to invite you to join Pipedrive's own email marketing product "Campaigns" Beta group of users, just fill out the form here

Of course, it depends on your expectations from the product, but Campaigns is sharing the same data and platform, so no data sync will be needed and all the engagement data is stored directly in the contact details view activity timeline.

• Layci Skog
    Layci Skog Member Posts: 5
    edited July 2021 #3
    Options

Hi Layci. Great question. I don't know of any free solution to sync engagement data back to Pipedrive. 
    I would like to invite you to join Pipedrive's own email marketing product "Campaigns" Beta group of users, just fill out the form here

Of course, it depends on your expectations from the product, but Campaigns is sharing the same data and platform, so no data sync will be needed and all the engagement data is stored directly in the contact details view activity timeline.

I did export the campaign results from Mailchimp and modified the xls to work for a pipedrive import noting an activity, activity subject and done time. The only downside is it duplicated a lot of contacts that weren't exactly as we had in pipedrive. Some clean up is needed. But it did note the activity on their file at least! 

• Janis Rozenblats
    Janis Rozenblats Posts: 169 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited July 2021 #4
    Options

That's a good workaround.