Wanted: PipeDrive Expert: Lead Scoring, Workflow Automation

David Cross
David Cross Member Posts: 7
Photogenic First Anniversary First Comment
edited June 2022 in Business Talk #1

We need someone to help us get our PipeDrive into shape. Someone experienced in PipeDrive who can collaborate with us. You'll take what we require and implement it but also work with us to suggest better ways to do things. After all, you're the expert! :-)

We currently have the need to do these in PipeDrive:

• Create lead scoring automation from a defined and growing list of scoring metrics
  • Create Activity based on a person's interaction with our various messages, web platform, and other sales and lead gen activities.

We're looking for a reliable PipeDrive developer and partner able to hit the ground running with our existing tasks and grow PipeDrive and make it more tailored for our business.

Ideally you'll be available on our Slack channel for collaboration.

You MUST have experience developing successful automations and scoring in PipeDrive already. This is not a beginner's gig.

We are ready to get started.

Please reply to this with your contact info.

Thank you.

Comments

• Michael Karas
    Michael Karas Member Posts: 24
    First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary Solution Provider
    edited July 2021 #2

Hello @David Cross , hope you are doing well. We'll be happy to help. Would you mind jumping on an introductory call to discuss how we can work together? Please book a meeting here https://calendly.com/softwaresupp/crm-consultation. A word about us we are a Pipedrive partner experienced in working with brands to boost their PD and workflows. Also, let me share one of our projects: https://softwaresupp.com/blog/versabox-case-study

• Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz)
    Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz) Member Posts: 1,519
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Insightfuls 5 Up Votes
    edited October 2021 #3

Hi @David Cross  - Have you checked Outfunnel? It does most of these things and provides a score based on email open/click activity and website activity of the user.

• David Cross
    edited February 2022 #4

Thank you @Amit Sarda  . We want to customize Pipedrive for actions a contact takes or profile updates in Pipedrive. Outfunnel doesn't offer this.

Thank you @Michael Karas I got your LinkedIN note and will reach our with what we're looking to accomplish.

• Michael Karas
    Michael Karas Member Posts: 24
    First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary Solution Provider
    edited July 2021 #5

Thank you @Amit Sarda  . We want to customize Pipedrive for actions a contact takes or profile updates in Pipedrive. Outfunnel doesn't offer this.

Thank you @Michael Karas I got your LinkedIN note and will reach our with what we're looking to accomplish.

Sure David, feel free to reach out to me. 

• Joshua Hindman
    Joshua Hindman Member Posts: 35
    First Comment First Anniversary Photogenic Solution Provider
    edited July 2021 #6

Hey David,

Did you find the help you were looking for? If not, I'd be happy to set up a quick call to learn a little more about your current set up to see if we'd be a good fit. Your list of needs is right in our wheelhouse. :)

Feel free to grab a time with me here if you're interested!

• David Cross
    edited July 2021 #7

Thank you @Joshua Hindman we did just find someone. It's a customer solution as none of the integrated solutions or 3rd party systems offered the level of customization we need. Thank you.

• David Cross
    edited February 2022 #8

Thank you @Joshua Hindman we did just find someone. It's a customer solution as none of the integrated solutions or 3rd party systems offered the level of customization we need. Thank you.

• Joshua Hindman
    Joshua Hindman Member Posts: 35
    First Comment First Anniversary Photogenic Solution Provider
    edited July 2021 #9

Solid!