Leads - Visibility Settings

Guys,

This was mentioned somewhere else by someone else but I cannot find it anymore. So - just to make sure it gets captures, here's the gist of it. 

1. As part of permissions and visibility, the LEADS object should be added so general visibility settings for leads can be set by an admin.

2. Similar to the way this works for ORG/PERSON/PRODUCT and DEAL - one should also be able to override these settings on a lead by lead basis. 

3. This then consequently also means that several permission sets need to be added for leads:

1. Add leads
  2. Edit leads
  3. Merge leads
  4. Delete leads

4. And that the permission "change the visibility of items" need to be expanded to now also include LEADS. 

@Mike van der Valk  FYI

5e9db0b915746d242735c6f1_51802.png
0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Admin Posts: 3,155 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 5 Likes First Answer
    edited April 29 #2

Thank you for your suggestion @Jan Visser! Our Leads feature is still under development but your feedback makes a lot of sense and I've made sure it gets through to the team taking care of it.

• Anna Esquivel
    Anna Esquivel Posts: 1
    edited October 2020 #3

Please make the changes Jan Visser mentions above, in order to use this feature we need to have control over the visibility of the Leads feature. 

• Sławek Pieszczek
    edited January 2021 #4

Thank you for your suggestion @Jan Visser! Our Leads feature is still under development but your feedback makes a lot of sense and I've made sure it gets through to the team taking care of it.

Hi Ines! How about it? Any clear statement about leads visibility setting? Really needed!

• Admin_25263
    Admin_25263 Posts: 3
    edited February 25 #5

Has this been implemented? Exactly what I am looking for

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Admin Posts: 3,155 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 5 Likes First Answer
    edited January 2021 #6
    Admin said:

Has this been implemented? Exactly what I am looking for

Not yet @Admin , but here’s how to get notified about what’s coming down the line:

• 🔮 Follow What's Planned to to know what we're currently working on and what’s to come.
    • 🌟 Follow What’s New and don’t miss any new release announcements.
    • 🧪 Join our Research and Beta Testing channel for the chance to try out early versions and give us your opinion about new and improved features before they go live.